Jump to content

Dizzeeyo

Member Since 23 Aug 2009
Offline Last Active Today, 01:12 AM
**---

#4487487 NA & EU Qualifiers aftermath

Posted Dills on Today, 01:03 AM

Only reason US sucks at WoW is cause the best players in our region became dentists check mate EU


#4487466 NA & EU Qualifiers aftermath

Posted Infernion on Today, 12:34 AM

Jesus fuck you are all retarded.. Actually so unreal how cringe this thread is


#4487271 NA & EU Qualifiers aftermath

Posted Dills on Yesterday, 06:45 PM

View Postjaimex, on 27 August 2015 - 04:20 PM, said:



why do you talk about anything when you are mentally retarded

Say it to his face fucker and not online and we'll see what happens there is a reason his name is drinkurmilk it's because my good pal roastyz will roast you up if you don't have your milk so maybe you should think about what you say before you say it sometimes it's not right


#4486044 warlock nerfs & more horde racial buffs

Posted Lolflay on 26 August 2015 - 10:50 AM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 26 August 2015 - 07:22 AM, said:

excellent, after two expansions touch of the grave might finally not be the weakest racial passive in the game

now if only undeads didn't have such shitty new models :|


#4485948 warlock nerfs & more horde racial buffs

Posted Saiyko on 26 August 2015 - 09:35 AM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 26 August 2015 - 07:22 AM, said:

excellent, after two expansions touch of the grave might finally not be the weakest racial passive in the game

0.3% of damage done was pretty legit x)


#4485030 Adding A Solo Queue--

Posted Fedx on 25 August 2015 - 04:17 PM

View PostZzx, on 25 August 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

implying anyone will buy this seaons tabard unironically
Not everyone can rock the s15 tabard like you have been doing the last 3 seasons, you seem to be really proud of that one


#4483620 Banwave

Posted Isumi on 23 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

View Postdizzcord, on 23 August 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

As an official Ajdrama judge, I rate today 3/10. Shame on you guys, especially as Dizzie havnt even made someone mad yet. Sad day for AJ
ur so annoying pls just don't ever post again
thx


#4483305 Banwave

Posted Nicholaes92 on 22 August 2015 - 09:59 PM

View Postflerbu, on 22 August 2015 - 09:47 PM, said:

I would boost if i were good enough. But who on earth is stupid enough to pay hundreds for some pixels on video game?

Well when its my parents money its easy to spend it beca...... I mean I HAVE A HIGH PAYING JOB NERDS LOL GITGUD


#4483167 Banwave

Posted Bestpriestjkk on 22 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

View PostLolflay, on 22 August 2015 - 12:54 AM, said:

A:SD.sfdd.:SFFAD:SF, the bottom part

FUCKING HELL, so deep that he set a diving record
i cringed so hard i had to close my browser and kept cringing afterwards. Exactly the same cringe when u watched movies with ur parents as a kid and they started fucking on screen, sooo criiiinge


#4483128 Banwave

Posted Reliuna on 22 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

View PostOdrareg, on 22 August 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

ofc boosting is ethically bad, but it's sadly needed. is this hard to understand?

why is it needed?

u justify boosting and say "IT IS NEEDED" because ppl wanna be comfortable and have fun while sitting on their rating? isnt that the whole point of "sitting on rating" that you sacrifice having fun because you are too afraid to lose your rating/future title. if you're pathetic enough to sit on rating you are not supposed to have fun or make money out of other people while making other people lose their legit title.

sitting on rating is a good thing?

LOL

fuck you, this is one negative thing with forums, people with such low IQ like yourself believe their voice should be heard


#4482684 Banwave

Posted Zzx on 21 August 2015 - 11:58 PM

View PostAshleyirl, on 21 August 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

-> going to be totally honest, the only people that complain about boosting is people who are too bad at the game to achieve glad/r1 which they have been trying to for ages, so instead of addressing their gameplay

-> look for irrelevant factors such as "BUT THIS GUY IS BOOSTING SO WE SHOULD LOSE GG HE IS MULTI R1 RUINING THE GAME STOPPING ME GETTING X,Y,Z KILLING THE GAME"

-> ...when in actual fact you refuse to accept you're bad/not performing at a high level and instead of trying to take control and fix the mistakes that you will have inevitably made in said games resort to "it kills the game" XYZ.

-> also, IM CERTAIN if any of you who had the chance to make money out of a 'passtime/hobby' you would jump at the opportunity. Especially when there is a lot of money at stake for boosting on a video game.


-> personally when i started playing pvp for the first time, i loved playing against boosts, its a totally different game comparing 2k-2200 to 3k+ and the chance to play against the best players in the game as opposed to mediocre players and even being able to learn from these top players inadvertently makes you play a lot better.


disclaimer: obviously this is just considering boosting as a inconsistent income as opposed to a full time job

hmm odd didn't you ask people to report boosts so u could get r1 from 5v5 in s15? weird stance change


#4482732 Banwave

Posted Lolflay on 22 August 2015 - 12:54 AM

View Postxndr, on 22 August 2015 - 12:44 AM, said:

Posted Image



A:SD.sfdd.:SFFAD:SF, the bottom part

FUCKING HELL, so deep that he set a diving record


#4482717 Banwave

Posted xndr on 22 August 2015 - 12:44 AM

View PostAshleyirl, on 21 August 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

-> going to be totally honest, the only people that complain about boosting is people who are too bad at the game to achieve glad/r1 which they have been trying to for ages, so instead of addressing their gameplay

-> look for irrelevant factors such as "BUT THIS GUY IS BOOSTING SO WE SHOULD LOSE GG HE IS MULTI R1 RUINING THE GAME STOPPING ME GETTING X,Y,Z KILLING THE GAME"

-> ...when in actual fact you refuse to accept you're bad/not performing at a high level and instead of trying to take control and fix the mistakes that you will have inevitably made in said games resort to "it kills the game" XYZ.

-> also, IM CERTAIN if any of you who had the chance to make money out of a 'passtime/hobby' you would jump at the opportunity. Especially when there is a lot of money at stake for boosting on a video game.


-> personally when i started playing pvp for the first time, i loved playing against boosts, its a totally different game comparing 2k-2200 to 3k+ and the chance to play against the best players in the game as opposed to mediocre players and even being able to learn from these top players inadvertently makes you play a lot better.


disclaimer: obviously this is just considering boosting as a inconsistent income as opposed to a full time job

i don't know why anyone takes you seriously; you're a gigantic moron with an over inflated sense of importance. you sound like you're drooling every time you speak

Posted Image

what have you done, or achieved, that qualified you as a professional wow player? you literally spam whispered every "rank 1" until they played with you so that you would stop bothering them. unbelievably cringe worthy cretin

View PostZzx, on 21 August 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

hmm odd didn't you ask people to report boosts so u could get r1 from 5v5 in s15? weird stance change



#4482609 Banwave

Posted Wallirik on 21 August 2015 - 10:22 PM

View PostAshleyirl, on 21 August 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

-> going to be totally honest, the only people that complain about boosting is people who are too bad at the game to achieve glad/r1 which they have been trying to for ages, so instead of addressing their gameplay
I think boosting is bad for the game.
I report boosted characters on almost every occasion.
I can boost but I choose not to.
I'm sure there's others like me.

So no, you're wrong.


#4482615 Banwave

Posted Kettu on 21 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

View PostAshleyirl, on 21 August 2015 - 09:48 PM, said:

-> going to be totally honest, the only people that complain about boosting is people who are too bad at the game to achieve glad/r1 which they have been trying to for ages, so instead of addressing their gameplay
-> look for irrelevant factors such as "BUT THIS GUY IS BOOSTING SO WE SHOULD LOSE GG HE IS MULTI R1 RUINING THE GAME STOPPING ME GETTING X,Y,Z KILLING THE GAME"
-> ...when in actual fact you refuse to accept you're bad/not performing at a high level and instead of trying to take control and fix the mistakes that you will have inevitably made in said games resort to "it kills the game" XYZ.
That's all irrelevant when you're missing the big picture.

View PostRefren, on 21 August 2015 - 07:50 PM, said:

you guys keep saying boosting hurts the game and the community but please tell me how?

please enlighten me
Sure.

The whole core of WoW arena competition (just like any other competition in the world) is built around titles (=rewards). Technically, the only thing keeping up competition is people's believe in titles being worth something. Everything which reduces people's believe in titles being worth something is therefore directly harmful for PvP.

People who do boosts and buy them are, like, combined maybe max 5% of the actual problem. Blizzard is probably like 15% of the problem as they are doing a pretty bad job at stopping boosting. But like, u guys are missing 80% of the problem. It's the streamers who advertise boosting sites on twitch or wherever. There's literally nothing more disgusting nor harmful for PvP than those guys.

Literally nothing.

Posted Image

99.9% of PvP population wouldn't even know boosting exists, if it wasn't for these type of people openly advertising boosting services to thousands of people every day on stream since season 8 or whenever.




<