I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I think the topic should be revisited and pushed.
Arena participation has seemed to be on a decline as of late, and I think this could actually help.
I picked 10 wins because this was the old BC requirement for points (although you could lose) and it seemed appropriate.
1) Encourages more players (ie people who may be afraid of arena) to queue thereby increasing the pool of arena players.
2) Encourages arena players to remain active each week thereby discouraging sitting on rating and a stale ladder.
3) Allows more opportunity to get RNG off pieces.
1) People might see it as "forced" to do arena. I don't think this is any different from "forced" to do RBGs or ashran though.
2) More gear available. In some eyes this is a bad thing.
Any other thoughts?
Edit: All gear should be available for conquest points as has been discussed in numerous other threads.
TenkMember Since 16 Jul 2009
Offline Last Active Today, 03:03 AM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 464
- Profile Views 9801
- Member Title Junkie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown