10 thoughts because I don't want to write notes in class
1. For some, acceleration of gameplay = harder, which would then equate to make the game more rewarding for skilled play, yet for others the opposite is true. How can this be?
2. How can the rate of the game affect the overall competency, knowledge, reaction, of a player's capacity in his/her gameplay experience?
3. Does the way in which health bars move affect this?
4. Does the movement of players in turn allow or disallow game to be enhanced or rather unfair?
5. Should (1) player have the capacity regardless of how many cds being used or not, to kill another within 3,5,7,10,15 seconds?
6. Now, should the person they are killing, have to be CC'ed? Or Rather, can they be freely using cooldowns, or maybe healing while this timeline is going on? How much CC is required to kill another when in concerted effort either by oneself or with a teammate, or with two teammates?
7. How much Healing should a healer do? How much ought they be able with Cooldowns? Ought, a healer, when using their cooldowns be able to negate a DPSer's Cds? Why or Why not?
8. What time length is suitable for a regular arena match to last? What is the average time of an arena match in the first place?
9. Within a 1.5 or 1sec GCD, do we reward the timing of one quality skill, or rather allow the continuous use of quality skills to be rewarded? Can we reward both?
10. Can the player be afforded with experience and proficiency in complex combinations with others, a circumstance that is equally valid for their class to respond, not only fairly, but also in the same way that is equally valid in more than 1 or 2 compositions?
ChromexMember Since 31 Jan 2008
Offline Last Active Jul 05 2013 02:53 AM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 143
- Profile Views 15336
- Member Title Junkie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown