Did you not play GW2 at all? The metagame includes multiple "bunker" classes on each 5v5 team, specs that can survive 1v3 for quite a while and will literally never die 1v1.
Slow fights SUCK. I'm really glad that WoW is fast paced, WoW has always been the most fun when games actually end fast (why do you think 2v2 rewards got removed?). When you are always in danger, it takes more skill to stay alive. If you can't die for 30 seconds (wtf??) of someone beating on you, how the fuck would you ever make a mistake?
edit: Requiring constant damage is also a terrible idea. You should always need to coordinate burst to win. If you have to constantly damage for minutes at a time to get a kill, then you might as well be playing PVE and fighting a raid boss. Fuck that shit.
-Cascade has been buffed by %0.012.
-Life swap can not be used in Arena.
i swear i rofled. Thanks :DD
However, dear blizzard, here is some idea :
- Dispel was our plus: gief us Purify triggering cd at second time you use it (like charge for warr or freedom for palas). Basically you have ti charge. Some what fair. 13 secs on md is dumb. make it 10 and we are all happy.
- Sw:d glyph BASELINE for Holy and Disc (obv not for shadow)
- Inner Focus Glyph BASELINE (really? do i need to say why ? )
- Desperation Glyph BASELINE ( "" )
all the glyph chages WON'T AFFECT PVE since nobody uses those anyway in pve.
This will bring holy fire and smite glyph as prime choice buffing dmg plus we'll get MD glyph. AT least 2 of em made baseline ... up to blizzard. I kinda dislike my pet doin more dmg than me... i crit fuckin 6k smites and 10k holy fires which takes too long to cast (risky .. very risky)
- Mana is an issue, but if u gem full spirit and use mindbender at cd you really rarely go oom. You mostly die far earlier . We can't gem pvp power ? Give us some passive buff like the crap that used to be there in Wotlk .. name was Renewed hope i think .. the one that u use shield something all raid -3% dmg taken. Something like that would be nice. Thanks. Other idea would be putting back on Rapture the proc when u shield someone energizing it with 2% of mana. At least if used on priest
- Divine Aegis needs to be changed but givin it a lower % and constant proc will make it work like hpala mastery.. i wouldnt like that. What about a certain % of what we heal becomes a HoT ?
- Il like Angelic Bullwark ... pls make it undispellable and properly scaling with mastery since it's a fuckin absorption effect
- Void tendril should be base line or GIEF the other mind control thingy. It's fair ffs.. we got removed mc and got nothing while druid has more cc than mage ecc ecc
i really don't think manaburn would be a good thing. It kinda gets useless in 3s anyway and i cba with the general QQ. The set bonus was sick but would be op if you could spec also B&S or get Phantasm too. Tbh the 4set bonus is really really good. Without that i don't think we could outheal some retarded warr burst or mage frostbombs ecc ecc. Leave it as it is .. it's ok.
CHANGE THE FUCKIN LVL 90 TALENT. It's useless as fuck. Gief back Holy nova (yeah totaly needed a nerf) and make something like Lord Hydra said: (for those who don't know)
- Halo stays for pve or for ppl who like the graphic effect
- The othera two gtfo
- Dispersion and Void Shift are the other two new options. This means no more shadow swapping and dispersing (nerf to op shadow) and a choice for disc to get better surv and a GREAT mana return. If you prefere, you can still take void shift ofc.
(credit to Hydra, not my idea)
averagepriestz, on 29 November 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:
Xandyn what is the difference between a 1 minute cd and it costing 21% mana?
Yeah, let's give it a priority based system, so it always takes off wings and dark soul first so the Mage can have some fun using a no CD spell to gain a 2 minute CD spell.
P.s. I was playing this game before you knew how to fake titles, so don't even go there.
well since you are too retarded to see the difference, with the amount of trash buffs that exist in the game, in the current state spell steal is useless.
and i didn't say give it no cd, I said give it a long cd but give a priority system, so that noob paladins like you would actually have to use brain before using cds
p.s. i met you a couple times during cata and you were like a 2200 paladin lol, no wonder you promote changes that make no sense
since you are gonna come up with some bs excuse: http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=207657
you should def comment on game balance, when you can't even play the game itself, I wish wow wasn't filled with idiots like you jk i don't care ha
o now i remember, you're the same idiot who posted back in the days that shadowmourne is OK but DFO is not OK, you're just biased as fuck, or you wouldn't use 'pop wings jk dispel' as a side argument every time lol
you know I don't know what's up with you, you're either a retarded troll or have no clue about the game, I'd say the second
First of all, where is it written that a DPS can't have an offensive dispel? Especially something with such interesting mechanics like spell-steal, believe it or not (you probably won't, because you don't play a mage), spell steal contributes to a lot of fun when playing a Mage. (that's before when it was spammable as fuck)
Yes! Let homogenize everything to fuck, so we can have every class, with same abilities, doing same amount of damage, and no special stuff whatsoever, right? Lets nerf the mage skill-cap as much as possible? And then, next, lets get on AJ to cry how the game got boring?
Spell steal should have been reworked to have a cooldown of 20 seconds - 1 minute, and they should have given PRIORITIES to spell steal, to dispel buffs that highly benefit mage first, aka dark soul, freedom, bop, etc., or get rid of any trash buffs whatsoever in the game
that way it would promote reaction times to dispel the said buffs fast, but no, let's put some retarded mana cost, so the mage can go kill himself dispelling useless shit when a paladin pops freedom. because that's healthy for the game, like the mastermind Felic pointed out, right?
I'm just glad people like you aren't the game designers.. oh wait.. They are. Pathetic. Anyone who promotes this change is an absolute moron, or biased as fuck. Yes spellsteal needed a change, but not a change like this, this is not a good change.
p.s. i'm not mad, just hilarious to see how all these 'smart' asses insult blizzard for making dumb changes, yet they promote changes that are even more hilarious
Well I'm sure u can forge ghost crawlers I.d. and get it fixt.
on the bright side, we can spectral guise with a power word shield up and stay in it even if dots are on us, so the usability of the spell is changed, after u get out of that deep just shield, stealth, and hope they dont hit ur shadow i guess lol...