Okay so for people who may not realise this, when you're getting interrupted literally instantly on your casts it is people generally using a third party bot, which can be modified to do additional things also. From my experience I've met people who are using this to:
1) Interrupt hack (interrupts you literally as soon as you begin the cast).
2) Fake-cast, there is a small delay between interrupts being used and actually landing on you. The bot picks this up and stops your cast once interrupts are used.
3) Trinket CC (LOL), only seen this once and it seems insanely pointless, but it trinkets CC as soon as it lands on you - shows how out of control things are getting and also how retarded people are >_<.
This has been going on for years practically unchecked due to very few people doing it, but now all the European battlegroups are merged and in particular with the russians, it seems to be very standard for 50% of the teams you meet in arena for them to be interrupt hacking (and if you meet russians, 95% chance that they're doing it).
It feels like people have so little faith in Blizzard / arena in general these days that they do not even bother complaining about suuuuch a huge deal. Why is this not a huge deal to people? I know arena is dying, but when GCD hack was being abused in season 8 there was the biggest storm and Blizzard did actually take care of that (eventually).
This is once again an absolutely awful season with very few people enjoying arena in general - it's very frustrating there hasn't been a balance patch already to take care of warriors yet, regardless I feel like interrupt hacking adding to it is just too much.
As it's very unlikely Blizzard will do anything about this in the near or far future, perhaps the best solution for EU is to separate the russians from everyone else as they're passively cheating in every possible way they can and are infecting the european ladder with pure aids.
It would be good if people can confirm that this is a very common problem in general for arena so perhaps if it gets tweeted to holinka it will not be ignored! Also, I'm assuming this is mostly happening on EU, aka russians? I've seen it a couple of times when I play on US every week, but not often.
Is it sad that some of my fondest childhood memories are from this game? When I think about my childhood I remember Molten Core, Stratholme, Nagrand, finally saving up enough gold to get my epic mount, the Alliance/Horde war efforts and opening the gates of AQ, seeing the WOTLK cinematic the first time and screaming.....
That being said, vanilla/tbc were filled with problems, and the game is ultimately better in a lot of ways now, but it's just old. You can only do something for so long and still enjoy it. Most of us were young kids when we started playing and now we're in college, looking for jobs, or have kids of our own.
It's never going to be like it was.....You will never be 15 years old and playing 16 hours a day again.....
The game is no longer technical.Being good is no longer about the fake casting mind game, juking novas as a warrior, vanishing blinds, gouging blink, cloning lifebloom etc. The metagame has degraded to using your cds correctly because there is so many nowadays.
- Less instant CC
- Casters having to cast
- Give back old dispell mechanic
- Tune down the how easy it is to interrupt casting (this doesnt only go for the actual interrupts, but double grp, root breaks etc, in the current metagame it's nearly impossible to get a cast off if a melee is training you).
- Bring back class uniqueness, right now every class feels the same with a little twist.
- Split spells between PvE and PvP to make it easiser to balance.
- Balance the game around having 1(/2 for hybrid) viable specc pr class for arenas (I dont think anyone gives a fuck how much you enjoy your fire or assasination specc in PvP, trying to make every specc viable in arena is impossible and all it does is fuck over the overall balance).
- Make cooldowns reset when you start a duel (a bit off-topic but ye)
- Make PvE gear unusuable in rated pvp.
- Make it so arenas and RBGs give the same ammount of conquest cap.
So dumb you didn't even Even in game I hit 90 like 1 month before the season ended and I finished the season with 70% dreadful. I didn't even see avatar, pummel silence and 5 stack TfB.I have like 1 balance related post ROFL.
Where the fuck did I say anything about warriors you fucking cocroach? I mean you went through 40 fucking 1 pages on my profile to make a point. For fuck sake you OCD ridden whore.
Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.
You're flaming everyone not agreeing with you on this forum.
You're calling everyone liars and biased.
You make up random excuses for warriors state if they're good.
You whine infinitely if they're bad.
You're the biggest hypocrite. Now you flame someone for PROVING you're lying? You're pathetic dude.
Trying to cover up you not being able to get gladiator in S12? (Or any season before that rofl)
Trying to make up excuses for you not being able to go high this season? (Or any other season)
Numbers and stats speak for themselves.
"Learn to play" yourself, and stop flaming everyone. Why isn't this guy banned from the forums yet? Calling people whore, autistic and so much other shit?
In before "I got 2400 on PTR" (lol no one cares), "Warriors scale bad with gear, just wait and see" (jk), "Insert random flame" (standard Braindance)