I've posted this on the bug forums and even tweeted to ghostcrawler and holinka a but doesn't seem to have received any attention.
Please share and get the word out so they can be fixed, especially by 5.4
There are currently a significant amount of bugs that affect mist weavers directly in arena.
Mistweaver bugs that are extremely frustrating, especially in PvP
1) Line of sight while channeling soothing mist: If you are channeling Soothing Mist on a target and they happen to go LOS of you and you attempt to use Enveloping Mists it will consume the chi with no heal. Also when you use surging mists this uses the mana and doesn't heal.
2) Zen Sphere: When you place the hot on someone else in arena and then you try to drink it keeps putting you into combat, its almost like it is treating your team-mate as a pet which keeps you in combat. This doesn't occur for resto druid hots or any dot class in the same fashion so why does it keep you in combat until 6 seconds after the last tick. This makes this a next to useless talent to use because you can't hot your partner up then go drink, its a disadvantage to use the spell. If i want to drink i have to tell my partner to click off zen sphere or just not use the spell unless i'm above 50% mana otherwise i find myself trying to drink but constantly stuck in combat around a pillar by myself.
3) Nimble Brew: Doesn't work if any CC is overlapped even for 0.1 seconds. Scenario- if you get repentanced (incapacitated) for 8 seconds then then you are HoJ'ed with one second left in repentance you can not use nimble brew anytime during that stun even after the repentance has finished. This is occurring for many similar cc's like hunter traps etc.
4) Life Cocoon: (not sure if this is a deliberate and unmentioned/undocumented nerf but i believe this is a bug) Previously if you have glyphed Life Cocoon you can use it while in a hunter trap (much the same way as you can still use pain suppression while trapped) but now you can't use Life-Cocoon while trapped). Not sure if this is occuring in a similar fasion to the Nimble brew bug with Scatter being the initial CC.
5) I haven't noticed this myself but a number of my friends who play mistweaver have noticed that lifecoon drops off instantly, there was someone else who posted that on another thread but i thought it was worth mentioning. This person seems to think it occurs on targets with low health, but i haven't tested this bug personally.
See below for other reference to this bug
These bugs are extremely frustrating and on a number of times has been the difference between winning and losing arena games.
NerfmytotemsMember Since 08 Mar 2009
Offline Last Active Jul 31 2013 09:59 PM