So, with everyone getting their weapons next week, what are everyone's thoughts about enchants for each spec? Here's the breakdown:
Mark of the Frostwolf: 3.0 RPPM - 7.5% multi-strike for 6s, can stack twice.
- A double proc granting 15% with the possibility of getting up to 30% could be some nice burst for every spec. Highest proc rate.
Mark of the Thunderlord: 2.5 RPPM - 4.5% crit for 6s that can be extended 2s up to 3 times from critting (not a 100% chance though).
- Really doesn't seem that great even if you got really lucky and manage to have both procs last the full 12s at the same time.
Mark of Bleeding Hollow: 2.3 RPPM - Roughly a +9% Main Guache chance and +17% poison damage for 12s. (Don't have sub spec atm, so can't calculate their's atm. I suck at math, so could someone also double check this, thx)
- Longest duration proc with noticeable amounts for each mastery, especially if double proc.
Mark of Warsong: 1.15 RPPM - Start at 10% haste and goes down 1% every 2s.
- Not sure how I feel about this one even for combat where haste is mathematically the best stat. Lowest proc rate with the max possibility of only 20% haste (and quickly diminishing over time) doesn't seem that great.
IckzMember Since 14 Jan 2009
Offline Last Active Today, 05:45 AM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 376
- Profile Views 2411
- Member Title Junkie
- Age 28 years old
- Birthday February 20, 1986
Ickz hasn't added any friends yet.