1. Rename your current Interface and WTF folders to something else; it doesn't matter - it's just so that you can revert to old settings if you don't like the new UI.
2. Download my UI (a zip folder) to your desktop.
3. Open the zip folder and extract both the Interface and WTF folders from within to your World of Warcraft folder.
4. Open your new WTF folder (inside your WoW folder), and rename the folders within. The folder named "YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HERE" should be renamed to your wow account name. Folders named "YOUR SERVER NAME HERE" and "YOUR CHARACTER NAME HERE" should be renamed as well.
5. Run WoW.
6. Type /reflux switch EverlongUI
Big thanks to Vileroze for helping me upload this & Caith for making amazing UI's
Holy crap.Blizzard is seriously biggset slacker..He gets millions and millions and he even delay the pre season wich supposed to be 1 week? what He need more woekrs ? Srsly this is fucking lame..Really laaaaaaaaame
would explain why the staff are slacking if "he's" keeping all the dough for himself...