Yes Living bomb reintroduction is a great idea, but imo you shouldnt have 2 charges of ice nova. Not too sure on polymorph cast time being reduced? You'd have to do similar for other casters also if this applied. Also it would making spamming poly on a target to prevent them killing your team even easier, Poly dispell, spam poly forever, 8second cd on dispell > GG! > Dispell > Frostjaw - Well played!
retarded idea > Frostbolt while moving however slow speed dramatically reduced?!
1. Elemental shamans are obviously weak ATM, pretty much every DPS class is better than them in a lot of ways.
2. Shamans throughout each expansion never had to rely on CC nearly as much as a mage. Their strongest CC is a pillar. They have always had enough damage (including the passive buff they provide to their teammates), interrupts and off-heals to compensate for their lack of CC. They are a defensive class.
3. I've played elemental and enhance since Season 3 until now at the highest level.
4. Shamans have always excelled in dampening and much slower paced games, due to their damage, the buffs they provide to their team, and their disruptive ability.
5. In exchange for Polymorph cast time being reduced the duration would also be reduced (I was thinking 6,3,1.5 possibly). I don't think sitting 4 seconds of a Polymorph would be so bad, assuming you don't CC or interrupt the mage (which should be happening while attempting to land a kill anyway).
In my opinion the shaman class has been very poorly designed since Wrath, and even then they were pretty silly.