"PvP gearing has had RNG since Lich King. Archvon, Baradin Hold, Sha of Hatred, Celestials. All PvE content that gave less PvP gear than 6.2."
In previous seasons RNG awarded you the gear faster than others, but you still were able to eventually purchase it before the season ended. This season RNG might award you BiS gear, or you might go all season without it. That distinction is what so many are up in arms about, and he hasn't addressed it one time.
I'm so glad I rolled priest back in vanilla. Who better represents the classic healing class better than a priest. Hell I was hooked when I realized 2/3 of my specs is healing! This must be the ultimate healing class to enjoy endless hours of quality pvp healing. Fuck you blizz. Fuck you. I can't even remember the last time we weren't god awful except for half of one season in cata and some holy priest moments of glory here and there. Is it just me or is it ironic that the only class with 2 healing specs is terrible so consistently. Is it just the design of the class? Also make mana a thing and give me Mana Burn back for the love of God. Also undead. Why can we sprint and stealth it doesn't even feel like what I should be able to do as a priest.
priests need some help but giving them bakc mana burn would do next to nothing in current gameplay
I agree with the whole post apart from the pillar thing, you think getting cc as mage is hard when healers have pillars and u can only get it when u have deep? Try playing elemental lmao, ur hex has a CD unlike poly meaning u can only get it at certain times, never mind even dps being able to dispell hex. Your cap has 5 hp and killable by everyone easily and lasts 5 seconds, (unless glyphed) making it super predictable. And ontop of this, you have to waddle to the victim cause you're forced to play projection to actually Hex in the first place, atleast you have blink, blazing speed and so on
Yes Living bomb reintroduction is a great idea, but imo you shouldnt have 2 charges of ice nova. Not too sure on polymorph cast time being reduced? You'd have to do similar for other casters also if this applied. Also it would making spamming poly on a target to prevent them killing your team even easier, Poly dispell, spam poly forever, 8second cd on dispell > GG! > Dispell > Frostjaw - Well played!
retarded idea > Frostbolt while moving however slow speed dramatically reduced?!
1. Elemental shamans are obviously weak ATM, pretty much every DPS class is better than them in a lot of ways.
2. Shamans throughout each expansion never had to rely on CC nearly as much as a mage. Their strongest CC is a pillar. They have always had enough damage (including the passive buff they provide to their teammates), interrupts and off-heals to compensate for their lack of CC. They are a defensive class.
3. I've played elemental and enhance since Season 3 until now at the highest level.
4. Shamans have always excelled in dampening and much slower paced games, due to their damage, the buffs they provide to their team, and their disruptive ability.
5. In exchange for Polymorph cast time being reduced the duration would also be reduced (I was thinking 6,3,1.5 possibly). I don't think sitting 4 seconds of a Polymorph would be so bad, assuming you don't CC or interrupt the mage (which should be happening while attempting to land a kill anyway).
In my opinion the shaman class has been very poorly designed since Wrath, and even then they were pretty silly.
It wasn't just wotlk rmp, but thats a good example of a matchup that has all the attributes to make this game enjoyable.
What makes arena matchups good:
- kill opportunities nonstop from start to finish
- no downtime or slow points
- unpredictable, have to stay on your toes
- nearly every "play" matters, and contributes to the outcome of the game
What makes arena matchups bad:
- kill opportunities dictated by cooldown availability
- "downtime" during games where nothing is happening
- tons of plays dont matter, and dont contribute to the outcome of the game. you spend a lot of time wasting time and waiting for meaningful "windows" to open up again
doesnt matter if the game is high damage or low damage, slow or fast, as long as everything im doing in the match is meaningful and there is a chance that my team can die or set up a kill at any point throughout the entire game then I'm happy
its like you went into the deep part of my brain that i cant access and took the information i knew deep down inside and typed it in this thread.... thats some limitless shit right there.
I don't understand why they actively don't want WoW to become a decent pvp game. They have everything needed. They built an amazing house with one floor in TBC. It had lots of light, quiet bedrooms, decent plumbing and a nice garden. The furnishings weren't all there but atleast there was a table, some chairs and a couple of cupboards for cheap dishes. Then they added a swimming pool in WotLK which may have taken some space from the garden but it was a very nice improvement during hot summers. The cheap dishes were replaced by fine porcelain. Then they wanted to add another floor to accomodate more guests. So instantly the skylights of the first floor had to go. Then came the added concrete pillars for support. By the third floor you've got so many people all flushing their urine and shit through the same pipes, which burst on the first floor. But it's ok because the floors above still seem ok. But the first floor, one that was once filled with glorious light, where a couple of friends hung out together in a cozy room has now become a swamp of feces.