Jump to content

Moggoloss

Member Since 06 Oct 2008
Offline Last Active Jun 20 2013 11:21 PM
-----

#3805727 New totem changes

Posted pripripriest on 15 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

I don't see why the whole cryin about seriously.

1) OH SNAP shammy in a stun/silence is fucked. So is Pala, so is Priest (once 3 mins cd PS is gone...and to be fair even with that on now you get shat on...) so is Monk (yeah cocoon jk 2 mins cd jk dispel). Druid is the ecception and as i said in few posts not long ago, when 5.1 nerf on warr/mage dmg hits, you'll see the rise of godmode druids.

2) I agree, maybe this is too much. You actually need to cast now instead of grounding, shock, reptide ns link totem... it's not cool but deal with it. STL totem should be droppable if silenced (not interrupted) like some sorta bubble. Tremor not usable if silenced is not a too bad idea considering you have to waste a silence on a feared target to keep it so. What an op shit is that totem since cataclysm changes

3) Nerf hybrid off heals (starting with shadow priests) and to compensante this silencenototem thing, lower the duration of silences. If you ask me there is far too many and they last for too long. 4 sec blanket cs is a joke

4) the astral shift thingy that reduces dmg should be castable while stunned (like ps) but not silenced (unlike barkskin, well it's 2x dmg reduction. Cd increased to 2mins, a point in the middle between PS and Skin

5) Cryin about earth shield dispells is pathetic. All classes get dispels and the best at it is... YEP shammy. Still you get a lot of other little buff when u cast reptide so takin it off is not even that easy (at least as single cast dispeller). With removal of Glyph of purge and nerf on spellsteal mana cost it should be fine

Oh, btw FORGET ABOUT MASTERY NERF on shammies.. that would affect pve, not gonna happen


#3806000 New totem changes

Posted Djandawg on 16 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

The comparison with other healers needs to made is with school locks/silences:
Can you bubble while locked?
Can you void shift while silenced?
Can other healers dispel aoe fear while silenced?
Can other healers prevent someone with low health from dying when they are silenced?

The answer is no.
Then why the healer with the most efficient heals, best healing spells and strongest arena cooldowns should be immune to the game mechanics?

This is long overdue and I am glad they made it.


Also, it's such a huge coincidence that all shamans took this day to post about how unfair getting killed as healer in a stun+silence is, considering the fact that this has been happening to non shaman healers for years. Was it okay until today because:
a ) your team was delivering it?
b ) your class was well protected against it?
c ) all shaman healers on AJ got their mind synchronized and noticed this unfairness about getting killed in stun+silence?


#3806241 New totem changes

Posted Djandawg on 16 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

View Postshabanna, on 16 November 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

Let's keep going this way.
Remove Barskin for while stun/blanketed, Remove PS for priest, remove buble for paladin... Instead of nerfing shaman's heal, let's reduce shamans to shit...
Those couldn't be used while school locked so by your definition other healers have been shit for years, it was okay for one class to rock amazing cooldowns after an interrupt and now you are upset because shamans are finally in line with others.


#3807626 New totem changes

Posted Enigmz on 19 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

its time to learn to play my dear shamans ^_^


#3802241 MMR exploit is back

Posted Dravern on 10 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

http://eu.battle.net...urprise Bakbuk/

check ladder and check team rat.

hey +18 in 1 arena at 2600, seems legit by a legit player on misery JK.


#3792368 Rogue changes 5.1

Posted khuna on 18 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

:)


#3789952 Most burst ive seen in arena

Posted Pritchard on 13 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

just because getting 5 stacks doesn't happen that often doesn't excuse the damage, as is the same with a lot of other classes.  I frequently get back to back to back etc procs on my alt, seeing as it is a 30% chance per overpower, if you have a buff up where you can stick to your target (ie: freedom, avatar, etc) its not all that rare to see 3-5 stack tfb, which results in, as we see here, a one shot from 60-70% hp.  games broke as fuck maybe one day they will make burst damage/healing not so stupid (ya right lol).


#3790276 Real men play rogue or priest

Posted Absoqt on 13 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

View Postkhuna, on 13 October 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

Well i made few 20min video before and asked Diziet to put it in frontpage, he even asked me to answer him few questions which i did but he never posted it lol.

This is just to let people know that i will be streaming because Own3d doesn't have same traffic as twitch (plus other reasons) and those clips aren't "randoms" even if they were recorded in a short a mount of time.

I won't have a frontpage every videos i make obviously its just the first one. I don't know why it bother you guys so much lol not like something important was hidden by it.

I think it is a compilation of things:
- some moral crusaders are mad that people still like you after the xandyn drama
- wildehilde seems to be universally disliked (maybe because of fanboying, or the interview), so whatever he does he will be critcised
- tbh his post did seem rather random and messy as if he didn't care about the post itself he just wanted to please you.

Note that noone said your video sucks, it's obviously good.
I don't think people treat AJ home page like it was the front of cnn.com.
They're simply jealous or angry at the world, or both.


#3790227 Real men play rogue or priest

Posted khuna on 13 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

What an horrible community lol, im trying to provide content to people to help them improving/keeping interrest into the game and that's what im getting?
I am actually trying to work hard for ppl not only doing typing test and collecting money, using something ive built over the years

The video on AJ frontpage is for obvious reasons, why does it bother you so much? youd rather keep looking at tr announcement when its out since 1 week ?

I didn't do shit to hydra and xandyn admitted it later but his post got deleted (lol).

@ Starcookie : you should focus on improving instead of bitching like that because trust me you are really bad at this game, i won't even bother making things i know about you public because it implies other persons but i know how much of an horrible human being you are too.

Haters you can keep hating, followers i hope it helped you and let me know if you want to see more in the future so i don't quit this game


#3790186 Real men play rogue or priest

Posted Evolute on 13 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Why is this news? This is not news. This should not be in news. What the fuck?

I mean, you could at least format it properly, but you just basically 'call out' people in quotes and post a video with little backstory beyond 'people say rogues and priests suck, but heres a 2v2 video'.

Uhm, hello, they do suck. They're subpar. Just because exceptional, arguably best in the world players succeed in the 2v2 bracket does not mean they don't need some tune ups.

As posted below, why is this not in videos? AJ PLIS.


#3782479 Rogues

Posted trickay on 28 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Ok, if you like rogue play a rogue if you don't, don't. It shouldn't take a X glad/ multi rank 1 to say "ye bro play a rogue" for you to want to play a class. make a decision based on what you want.

Also i looked up previous posts you made

"You're right, it is a completely new expansion, so why talk about nerd boy? stay pasty peasant


-Lord Zapple X'

"Undead only race worth playing unless you're a nerd who likes to look at female blood elves"

"yeah but emerald dream is for the pasty roleplay nerds. If you're not a pasty roleplay nerd, why play on there? That's like playing on moon guard and not being a pasty roleplay nerd. It's counter productive"

"I like it, there's more pasty nerds for me to take a big poo on."

"God damn this pasty nerd doesn't give up."



Why would anyone every want to give you constructive feedback when you make comments like this everyday...you call people pasty nerds when you posts on Aj every fucking day.

think I speak for everyone when I say fuck off and grow up bitch


#3786586 MoP Arena: First Impressions

Posted Kunuxx on 04 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

you are right, next time im getting heroic striked for 210k im just gonna adjust properly.


#3786483 MoP Arena: First Impressions

Posted Pitiless on 04 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

Too much CC too many stuns too many warriors is my first impression


#3786455 MoP Arena: First Impressions

Posted Bigmoran on 04 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

BM Hunters

Posted Image


#3786008 MoP Arena: First Impressions

Posted cubas on 03 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

View PostMazdak, on 03 October 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

Everything OP except Rogue. I hope you suffer like other people did the last seasons.

Nice way to turn the thread into pointless flamewar.

Playing rogue since s8, had most fun in s8, i dont really care how strong my class will be :-)

And I wish you a nice day, seems like you need one.




<