This is my first Topic and Post on Aj, and I'm joining it because I've got some questions.
I love to play my Warrior even he isnt op or good as any other class in either this or other patch.
I srsly, want to master my Warrior to the maximum. I watch Warrior Streams, even there aren't that much existing.
I do also watch other Streams to inform myself about what is going on in the PvP-Community and to see what other classes can do and how they play it. I do a ton of things to get better but I just don't see a light after the tunnel.
I know its not easy to be a Warrior but it isn't a reason to give up, at least I think so.
I want to play as good as Pro Warriors do! They play e.g. 80-8 in 2s and over 2.4k in 3s!
If they can do it, I also want to make it that far. Yesterday, I've only managed to play 12w-4L in 2s against Mmr teams of 1.7 to 1.9k. Well I thought it was good playing 12-4 against such Mmr teams.
But, my Disc Partner (yesterday) Rage quited and said I was playing very bad and it was a bad move from him to leave his 1.8k Arena Team. Since that moment I haven't enjoyed playing PvP as a Warrior, I was thinking all the time. I rly asked myself, what can I do better to become as good as Pro Warriors!?
How do I master my Arms Warrior, to play like that?
If there are some ways to do that pls tell me!
To get more in touch with PvP-Players and maybe you guys, I've started leveling a Warrior on Outland-Eu!
A view information about me:
- I'm playing warrior as my main Class
- I play Warrior since mid-end Cata, with view breaks.
- I've played my warrior up to 1.6k Raiting (2s) and 1.7k Raiting (3s).
- My Highest Mmr so far was 2k Rbg, 1.8k+ in 2s and 1.8k in 3s.
- I do play on Aegwynn-Eu and I'm leveling my 2nd Warrior on Outland-Eu.
- I've played only ca. 1k Arena Matches because partners do leave Teams etc. and its hard to find srs team mates.
- I've won 504 of those Matches, i've only won 504 cause I tried 1v2 and help often undergeared players to cap.
- I love PvP and want to be one of the best PvP-Players in WoW.
- I'm actually a social player and accept critics and advices, and try to get better.
Hopefully you guys can help me to get better with my Warrior.
And hopefully may I found some people to practise with.
Learn this by heart. Best warrior advice you will ever get.
And keep that enthusiasm because you need it to get better - as long as you're enthusiastic you will improve!