- How is it going Sadboys?
- Have you already found the one to spend christmas eve with this year?
- How hopeful are you of having someone to kiss on new year eve?
If you're still single. Reflect aswell.
- Was this a good year for dating? What was your best experience in 2015. What was your worst?
- Any important things you did learn this year which you will take into the new year?
- Did you come out of your shell and were able to get the number of that 9/10 you're always staring at in the bus.
- Or did you finally confess and broke out of the friendzone?
- If you're thinking about your 2015 Adventures, any specific song comes to mind?
She was a bombshell (the reason she stayed virign so long was because of health reasons) and every night we did spend she got more confident and I got to admit that the sex was pretty fucking good.
By Night 7 I went out of my way to prepare the room with roses (which were really fucking hard to get in the caribbean) and candles and we spent the last night having the best sex to slow rock balads.
I know its really fucking tacky. And you're absolutely right. But hey common, she was new at this so tacky was cool. And I wanted to show her that she wasn't just some quick fuck but an memory which I'll treasure. So I don't regret doint it.
Also she loved it, so fuck off.
Not long after that I met the girl I'm still with.
Overall I'm pretty happy with 2015. Often forced myself out of my comfort zone and magical things did happen everytime I did.
I still get sweaty hands and get nervous when talking to beautiful girls tho. But I don't mind it as much as I used to.
Time to reflect and share sadboys. / //