Damn, it really saddens me that AJ is closing down. My japanese studies are keeping me quite busy but I was still lurking from times to times. AJ was more than a forum about PvP, the golden age of PvP was long gone, it was about community.
I would love Vanguards to give more details about why AJ is closing down. If It is about hosting fees, I guess a lot of us (including me) would be very happy to donate. Not only do I consider this website to be part of the WoW PvP history but I also do not want to see this decade old community scattered across the sea of the interlulz....we still need a gathering place.
If the website is closing down because of an issue with curse then I hope someone will provide an alternative website or a discord channel.
OT was also a really nice place to be, since it's the end times, guess the time has come for me to thank the OT clique :
- Pharrelle & Maleficient for being so nice
- Kajis & Thazable, they are not OT posters but they gave me great ret advice during MoP.
- Dizzeyo, also not an OT poster but I loved reading his posts, his opinions about the state of PvP and meta were often very accurate. I will miss his belf avatar.
- Thaya, glad that you watch anime now and thanks for the pieces of advice you gave me about quakelive.
- Ayra & Reedwise, I had great fun watching your egos collide.
- FTRouslan & Breadstick, some of your walls of text were really interesting to read.
- Namechange, thanks for reminding us everyday that there is only one letter of difference between "artist" and "autist".
- NymphEU, you were my favourite livejasmin hostess twitch streamer, I love you.
- Reliuna, I hope you die of aids /spit
I guess I forgot to mention a lot of good peeps, my memory has flaws, I'm sorry guys, I love you all, you are family
I'll be in Tokyo for the 2018 autumn semester. Soon the yellow pu$$ies will be mine !!! Can't w8 to go to a soap land and spam obliterate on prostitutes dressed as schoolgirls
Where can I buy arenajunkies T-shirts ? collector soon
Your kind words were the sunshine of my rainy day, thank you pharrelle-kun, I love you too <3 <3 <3
I hope everything is going well for you in the dominican republic. About me, well I'm currently doing a Japanese language master in Belgium. Next year I'll be able to study abroad in Japan, can't wait for it !
thats the shit, I remember when u started to learn ur basic hiragana alphabet. I'll be back to europe next spring.