Resto is the worst spec to pick. You are just asking for a world of frustration and rape without lube. If you have set your mind to it, might as well change your shaman's name to "trainme/trainblue" around those lines because EVERYONE will train you EVERY game.
Also, you should take some screaming lessons, as it is very important for you to run around screaming at your team mates for peels all the time when in Arena. Sometimes your team mates might mistake you for another healer and expect you to live, which is not the case for Rshamans this season, unfortunately. Therefore, it is your duty to deepthroat your mic to make sure they are well aware of your class. This is just the tip of the iceberg, here are some briefing on what to expect when you play your resto shaman:
1. Expect to get 1 shotted by Mage/Rogue at ANY time - which are pretty much in 99% of comps out there over 2k.
2. Expect to lose any time you see TSG.
3. Expect to lose 90% of your games due to you being instantly herp derp raped.
4. Watch all your cooldowns do absolutely nothing to help you survive.
5. Watch spiritlink bug out multiple times resulting in your death or your partner's.
6. Your only chance of doing good is running only 1 comp, which is MLS(with a destro lock) - unless if you are getting carried.
If you really want to watch streams of rshamans, this one is the best by far:: link below.