Yeah I am glad they finally changed the UI, but its is missing the fucking NAMEPLATES above the characters!!! They made some really good changes, making the arena frames a bit smaller, display of dampening %, better resolution, but they could just activate the default blizzard nameplates with class colors so you can actually see the positioning of the players :/
This. Wish I had known before I had spent multiple hours a few weeks ago to take the time to disconnect my modem, drive to a comcast store, wait in a line for a retarded amount of time because it's comcast, just to get a brand new modem, drive all the way back (I lived quite far from the store) and have to set it back up and call comcast (aids) to active it. I did all of this only to have this loser get my IP again through arenajunkies. And this being the third time my internet has gone out, if I am hit again and it affects my parents for a fourth time work there is a good chance I will be punished for their actions. So, yeah, either I waste a couple hours changing my IP or pray that these inbreds try to play the game legitimately because they have their precious R1 title and have no need to DDoS again. (Unlikely)
And in my opinion the only way DDoS attacks in video games will ever stop (atleast the ones been made from rookie hackers that mostly appear in video games) is for people start going in jail, but people just don't care enough to report them to the authorities. There are ofc some real hackers that are clever enough to not get caught, but the everyday rookie video game hacker who uses google to learn about this kind of attacks can easily get caught. I'm pretty sure they don't even google what the consequences of such actions can be.
So, in my opinion if you really want to punish this kind of people you should start reporting the DDoS attacks to the police, they can actually end up in jail. I know that requires spending a lot of your time due to a retard, but if the attacks bother your parents work, I think you really should take that time man. You will also be making good to the videogame community.
Yeah pretty much the whole game is broken. WoW has never been this fucked, ever. This is worse than some random f2p mmo. What were they even testing on beta these last 4 months or whatever.
This If it was just few balance issues here and there I wouldn't mind, but the only thing I expect from a game I pay 13 euro a month, apart from its large content, is to have minimal amount of bugs in live. Thats the point of alpha/beta isn't it? To fix most bugs so that the people who pay u can enjoy their product on live environment?
I know they try their best to fixed them now, but they should have payed more antention in beta since most of those bugs excisted in beta also.
I never had problems with Blizz developers, people are saying things about Holinka, they used to say things about Ghostcrawler, i never cared, they are fine. But Celestalon... Oh boy... I am 99% sure this retard has never joined a BG or an Arena before, and he dares answering to anything that is even a bit relative to PvP. (the rest 1% is in case he is trolling) I know that is better for a certain developer to concenrate on certain aspects of the game, but if he has never done anything remotely close to PvP then he should never try to coment on this subject.