- Viewing Profile: Reputation: Manowar
ManowarMember Since 17 Mar 2013
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 11:18 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 17
- Profile Views 992
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Posted Dillypoo on Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Posted Marshmellow on Yesterday, 06:57 PM
Posted Regent on 18 September 2014 - 11:54 PM
Since there has been a lot of drama recently, I figured I would make a TL;DR thread for those of you that have successful real lives and can't sit on ArenaJunkies 24/7.
The North American Regional Qualifiers:
- Hosted by ESL (the same company that organized the holocaust)
- 2800 players qualify but only 50 Teams signed up
- No seeding and random placement meant some popular teams eliminated each other right of the bat
- Zero interaction with Blizzard, even after the ESL website wasn't working
- People suspect Blizzard will be asking for some of the money they paid ESL back, since ESL apparently completely forgot that they were supposed to hold this tournament
- Timestamp does show that Vanguards team was almost 30 minutes late to their match
- They claim they had no idea the time they were supposed to play
- Poor organization and almost no help from ESL admin, many people think they didn't deserve the loss
- Vanguards, being the least confrontational person in existence, made a nice forum post saying how he is slightly angry that he missed out on a chance for $40,000 USD
- Claims his first loss was not actually the "real" game and only practice
- Screenshots show his team agreeing it was the real game
- Some people claim that after his second loss he tried to contact tournament admin and get it changed
- Talbadar is "disappointed" in jah
- Jah, unsurprisingly, calls everyone "retards" and hasn't been seen since
- By far the biggest drama generating event of the tournament
- Wizk, Jakenotezz, and Random rogue decided to play RPS in tournament
- Upon tournament brackets coming out, they realize they will have to fight comps that are strong against them
- Wizk realizes that it would be too obvious to ddos his opponents, he determines he will have to come up with another way to cheat
- Wizk replaces his rogue and rsham with an rdruid and mage who are not on his team roster and then wins multiple games (it is assumed that the mage was played by, "Piecez," and the druid by, "Rynd")
- People (obviously) realize what is happening and he gets disqualified for cheating
- Wizk then cries, makes a 40 minute video about why he didn't cheat, no one believes him
- Jakenotezz, then makes a post on AJ admitting that they cheated, apologizing, and says he only did it to bang his 18 y/o e-girlfriend when he goes to New York
- Wizk then claims he is too good for this community
- Wizk locks in his spot next to Xandyn in the "top 5 scummiest wow players of all time"
- Randomroguex is mad that no one knows who he is, doesn't understand the concept of why cheating is bad, and is apparently a part of some "elite cheaters club"
- Apparently it was easier to allow these people to play in the tournament and then disqualify them after they won
- Raises multiple questions about the outcome of the tournament, since the teams who got DQ'ed knocked people out of the tournament
- The dominant team of Jeff, Barry, and Twochainz is rumored to be one of the teams DQ'ed
- Made multiple weird posts about having a girlfriend
- Multiple awkward tweets involving, but not limited to: old memes, obscure Norwegian cover bands, and History channel TV shows
- All of this is okay though, because according to him, he "has a lot of friends"
- but apparently forget to tell him he is off the team
- Famous monk, "Dannycarey" is replace by other famous monk, "Verdantstorm"
- Novoz and Thugonomicz imply that Dannycarey is part of something (Illuminati?)
- Dannycarrey still hasn't run out of mana
- Surprisingly, Glinks didn't cheat or try to ddos anyone
- Nice work, Glinks
- A week has gone by since his last sighting
- Police have decided to end the search
- His family stays hopeful
- Datacus tries really hard to get some free rep, fails miserably
- For the first time in over a year, people are capped out on giving rep
- If you point out any scummy things that friends of the moderators have done, you will be getting an infraction
- Flavour is still making stupid posts
- Dillypoo's insults have been getting noticeably better over time, possibly hitting puberty soon?
- Bigmoran tries to dispel ddos rumors by threatening to ddos anyone who talks about it
- Thugonomicz believes that Arenajunkies.com is actually "Horse cocks"
- Bailamos dropped in to insult Jakenotezz for having an e-girlfriend, the irony is palpable
- More wintrading in EU, no one is surprised
- The "scummy dozen" continue to rep each-other in an attempt to make it seem like they have some community support
- Ayra is still black, and still european
Posted Nisslol on 18 September 2014 - 07:19 AM
第二に、私はJahmilliに謝罪したいと思います。 Jahmilliは私たちのgodcompでメイジを再生すると非難し、彼の流れの中の人からそんなに無礼を取った。人々は自動的に彼は絶対にゼロに参加した何かをするために彼を非難した。反応を引き起こし、Jahmilliファンとすごいコミュニティの一部の尊敬を失うことになってしまった何が起こった。 Jahmilliとともに、私はティーズに謝罪したいと思います。いじめるはJahmilliがそれに加担していなかっ知り、Jahmilliは彼がしなかった何かをすると非難ばかり見ていた。彼女は私が直接全体のESLトーナメントによってだけでなく、行動は私のチームで起こったのために影響を受け、想像する、だった。私はあなたに謝罪。
Posted Avaricex on 18 September 2014 - 06:00 AM
1. Get a job.
2. You cover the base of your excuse by highlighting your "serious" online relationship at 18, which, compared to others, makes a Tinder fling look like a wedding vow.
3. Enough with the euphemisms. Stop painting the problem as merely playing "god comp", and, start admitting that you had a ringer pilot the account. How is it "scummy" to queue an overpowered composition in a cash prize tournament? Is it somehow more honorable to fight a suspenseful, close match? If so, Skill-Capped played it wrong last year when their Blizzcon winning team was the equivalent to Mike Tyson knocking out opponents with his first swing.
I could continue to slice off your head verbally and serve it on a plate for the jury of ArenaJunkies, but I'll show mercy because at least you pretend morality, which, is a notch above most socially marginalized rejects in this community.
Hey, Bailamos, at least his internet girlfriend doesn't cheat on him with another streamer
Posted Nmplol on 18 September 2014 - 05:25 AM
I'm not mad that ya'll cheated. Rather embarrassed for wizk\jah who came on these forums denying it so hard. When they both knew what really happened.
If you really need a plane ticket that bad let me know. I got Skymiles.
Posted Takenotezz on 18 September 2014 - 04:48 AM
First off, I want to apologize most importantly to Chanimal, also known as Adam. Adam has been my biggest inspiration in WoW, I love him as a player, I love him as a person. I feel like I let him down the most; he messaged me asking why I allowed what happened to happen, and there was nothing I could tell him. He is one of the coolest, nicest, funniest guys I have ever met; IRL and online. I apologize to you Adam, hopefully this doesn't change much.
Secondly, I would like to apologize to Jahmilli. Jahmilli was accused of playing the mage in our godcomp, and took so much disrespect from people in his stream. People automatically accused him for doing something that he took absolutely zero part in. What happened caused a reaction and ended up with Jahmilli losing fans and the respect of some of the WoW community. Along with Jahmilli, I want to apologize to Tease. Tease knew Jahmilli had no part in it, and had to see Jahmilli getting accused of doing something he didn't do. She was, I imagine, directly affected by the whole ESL tournament as well because of the actions occurred with my team. I apologize to you.
Next I want to apologize to all the players of the tournament who were affected by what happened with team Jake'n'Bake. Pikaboo, (one of the coolest guys on WoW, really funny, rogue prodigy, I've always wanted to impress/play with, I'm also low-key his biggest fan) Snutz, Venruki, Cdew, (all players who I have always watched/looked up to/wanted to impress/be liked by when I first started playing) Dillypoo, (a really close friend of mine who is just a all around great human being. have enjoyed playing/spending a lot of time with him) Tosan (never really got to know him, always been a fan of his old PVP movies, feel like we are on a bad note currently) Glink (Glink is one of the most fun guys to play with; always a positive attitude, loves to mess around, known him for a while and we have been known to be great friends, hope we still can be) The godcomp we played for the last spot in regionals (don't know any of them, but they deserved a fair chance to regionals, which they did not get.) Novoz's Team/Vanguard's Team ( both teams with extremely skilled/known and respected players, when they heard about what was happening with our team and us making it to regionals, was very unfair for them)
Next is all of twitch/wow community/my fans/friends who weren't mentioned. Sorry for letting you down, this will never happen again. I just hope that anyone who doesn't know me won't judge my character based off of this one event, I hope everyone can look past this and accept my apology.
And I last want to apologize to Blizzard/ESL for saying that this is by far the most unorganized tournament ever. Very unprofessional, poor foundation, little to no admins to help with unanswered questions, rules / whole way the tournament was ran was absurd.
Sorry to everyone, hope that this clears everything up and that people can look past what happened, thanks for whoever read this.
Posted Tekkys on 17 September 2014 - 06:55 AM
Posted Chanimal on 17 September 2014 - 02:03 AM
Posted Capstone on 16 September 2014 - 10:18 AM
no offense, but most of the mods and content editors do not even play the game or are far out of touch with what's going on today
i just ignore these posts anyway, but it seems like a disproportionately large part of the community on a community website is upset about the threads, and they really are open mockeries of the ladder and to some extent aj for being able to pollute the forum
this is an issue, by the way, that you don't need an investigative team for. you really only need one person on the pulse, which is something quite needed around here anyway. frankly, it's embarrassing that the level of accountability in moderation on AJ today is at the point where you need an "investigative team" to determine whether or not kuilox is a ddoser
in terms of evidence readily available to people who don't play the game, i'm pretty sure there was a thread already where he was accused of ddosing (sniped a team at 2900 mmr running double dk), and then his teammates admitted to it. then, two of them (including kuilox) were arguing in the thread over whose idea it actually was to ddos in the first place.
the account he's posting on is not his first, i think you banned him and he made another one (like literally everyone who gets banned)
it's not even that people are asking you remove all the offenders on this website (some of them are good contributors), just the one inciting all this spam
Posted Dillypoo on 28 August 2014 - 06:36 PM
Almost all of these conps and their variants are top teir and incredibly frustrating to play against since they involve constant CC, pressure, and survivability.
I hope every warlock/shaman team gets aids in real life.
KFC and MW beastcleave (the comp you run the most) are all extremely strong comps vs warlock teams.
Also people don't completely complain about hunters because they're the best class in the game, they complain about hunters because the biggest morons succeed with them. People don't always complain about what's best, they complain about what's faceroll and easy (hunters). In reality the difference between a top tier warlock like Dota, Chanimals, Snutz etc., is insanely different between random morons.
Also, it's not warlocks that are the main reason for those comps never dying. It's shamans. Or even moreso, lock shaman synergy.
TL;DR people complain about hunters because idiots do well (myself included) with them, at least the locks that do well have brains.
Posted HeyimJack on 28 August 2014 - 03:14 PM
Posted Krassz1096 on 17 August 2014 - 11:50 PM
I still see it happening all the time on the beta. Is there any word on whether if it's still being removed and not in the beta yet or is it staying?
Such a stupid mechanic when an RNG passive stat can make a huge difference in a game if they parry the right thing.