- Explosive Trap no longer shares a cooldown with Black Arrow but can no longer activate Lock and Load.
also of note:
- Narrow Escape's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness now finishes the cooldowns on Rapid Fire, Feign Death, Deterrence, Disengage, and Camouflage when activated (was all Hunter abilities with a base cooldown of less than 5 minutes).
- Revive Pet no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.