Jump to content


Member Since 01 Feb 2013
Offline Last Active Apr 18 2015 12:15 AM

#4399278 Feral and Hunter Nerfs Inc

Posted Iffyx on 12 March 2015 - 03:34 AM

FB is where the nerf should be.

#4399274 Tranq Shot Nerf

Posted Iffyx on 12 March 2015 - 03:28 AM

Don't really care about increasing the cost but 50 focus is way too high, any good team will spam cover-buff abilities like BoP as it is, if this change goes live tranq shot might as well be removed. Also spamming tranq shot as BM is so 6.0.

#4267393 Level 100 Talent.

Posted Iffyx on 17 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

Exotic Munitions with frozen ammo 90% of the time, poison the other 10%. Incendiary for AOE but obviously that doesn't get used except for certain comps it might be viable. Frozen ammo is really good for slowing two targets as concussive trap is nice, and easy to use to bait healers into using displacer/freedom/guise etc, then 6 secs later *boink*.

Lone wolf feels really fucking weird not having a pet for RoS/Freedom/Spirit Bond/Animal Bond. Just feels like a bit of a glass cannon although I don't actually find the extra damage that noticeable. I guess it could be good but I doubt I'll find myself using it.

Focusing shot is obviously fuck off.

#3844499 Swifty is in town - That Damage

Posted Iffyx on 04 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I wish HoJ hit for 98k.