For those who are interested - i fixed some old addons for 5.2 and wrote small ones for myself:
AAV (Atrox Arena Viewer)
- records and plays arena-matches
(currently bugged when viewing matches with deathknights - freezes your wow)
PAB (Party Ability Bar)
- shows cooldowns of your party-members
(if you have the blizzard raidframes enabled, you need to set "Sort By:" to "Role" and mustn't select any role)
- shows Interrupt (can't differ cooldowns from real counterspell-interrupt or just blanket)
- like InterruptBar but able to show multiple cooldowns of the same interrupt-spell and only shows possible interrupts by the specific classes
- shows notifications on the screen if certain spells/buffs are casted
- tracks spell school lockouts on enemy player targets by you or members of your party
- shows a 5sec (+- delay-time) timer for the exact time of when you drop out of combat
- colors the background of the unitframes by class
- shows stopwatch when focus active and counts the interrupt-cooldowns (plays "click"-sound when ready)
- shows enemy cooldowns over the NamePlates
- disables the leave-confirmation when leaving arena
If any of the links are not working for you or you need mirrors, just tell me and i'll upload it elsewhere.
If you have any other wishes for addons, you need to be fixed for the current patch, please let me know and i'll try.
+rep would be very appreciated
If you notice any .lua-Errors please let me know (and make screenshots of them, so it's easier to find the error-source).
Excaver321Member Since 13 Jan 2013
Offline Last Active Jan 24 2013 06:16 AM