Well, Empowered Seals looks a lot more interesting now and I can't stop thinking with the Haste buff, plus how we get GCD locked that Haste should be better than Mastery.
You guys think Haste could be better than Versatility? I don't think so, but I want some opinions.
If we swap to use EmpSeals mainly from now on, then maybe we should consider swapping the weapon enchant for Haste... Will you use EmpSeals or will keep at FV mostly anyway?
Just some interesting toughts about EmpSeals:
- All you have to think of is: It's a Inquisition with 2 buttons and 20s duration. Truth -> Righteousness and repeat for damage.
- The best time to set a aura to inform you of a buff that's about to drop is 8 secs. This gives you the right time - always play 8 secs ahead means you'll know what buff you'll lose if you have to swap something different on emergency. 8 secs means you know you'll judge, swap to the next seal and forget about it until the next swap.
- 20% more haste gives you a free GCD over 20s.
Think without the buff we have about 14 GCDs over 20s and with it we have 15 or 16. Since it pays for itself, this is the main buff to keep up all the time.
- 15% AP increases healing too
So if you add to the 5% from SoI, it's interesting to have this buff on top of Insight for survivability.
- Justice +20% means survivability too.
Druid it up and kite like a boss.
- Buff from Truth and Righteousness are better to have while healing up, but to have the Seal of Insight active while healing means more healing. Not to mention Insight buff for HoT, of course.
- Always keep 2 buffs up and keep 3 buffs up if you're not on melee range (because you're kiting or getting kited)
- Sometimes buffs just drop, it's not that big deal. Just priorize Righteousness Haste and go from there.
- A good combo if you're getting trained and have Haste + AP up is to swap Justice then Judge+Run behind the pillar while swapping to SoI. Then do all WoG, get LoS to Judge to get the HoT, then FoL a couple of times. We can pull this off more times than you expect. And of course, you recover 90% of your health out over 10s of a chain CC on your healer.
Crono_SmashMember Since 26 Nov 2012
Offline Last Active Mar 16 2015 11:58 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 188
- Profile Views 2942
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age 28 years old
- Birthday December 11, 1986