Marked for Death has always been the clear winner for the L90 talents. As combat I usually use Mfd in a couple key senarios.
1. To get a 5pt Kidney from 0 combo points
2. For a 5 pt Evis after a vanish or natural 5 pt Evis.
3. While in stealth at low hp for a full Recup.
I would like to hear some thoughts about using Shuriken Toss instead. I've been toying with it recently and the benefits are interesting. From my experiance I've noticed:
1. As a Combat Rogue you now have 100% uptime on your Melee, Main Gauche, and Poison, plus the Shuriken Toss itself hits a little harder than your normal melee hit so each is like an extra melee.
2. You can prefuel 5pt kidney shots and Eviscerates before you reach a target almost every time.
3. You can keep everyone in combat if needed.
4. It has exelant synergy with Death from Above, Deadly Throw, and Recuperate.
5. You can stand in your Smoke Bomb and kill Casters from range. After a rough battle with every cooldown exhausted, you low and the Mage at -50% you can bomb spam ST and kill him/her at a decent speed. Most do not see it coming.
6. Something interesting is you introduce a new dynamic of play to many classes melee oriented. Warriors, Dks, Paladins and other Rogues can be killed almost effortlessly it's kinda funny. Classes like DK go from very hard to enjoyble to kill.
I always run Combat Readiness but if you run Deadly Throw you can lock out casters all night and just crap on melee by comboing it with Shuriken Toss.
In the end it feels like I'm just losing a free 5pt Evis which could be the difference in the kill. In almost every other way though Shuriken Toss has felt suprior.
Your thoughts please?
LifeslayerMember Since 01 Nov 2012
Offline Last Active Today, 04:24 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 16
- Profile Views 409
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown