- A form of spectating arena games.
- Bring the old armory back where you could see which team played who at what time and what rating they gained. I thought that armory was absolutely fantastic and outside of possible data management issues I don’t understand why it was removed.
- I am also in favor of Rating Decay, as it promotes fair game play and also promotes ladder activity.
- Get WoW back on the MLG circuit! Big tournaments like these get more people into PvP and more people into the game.
- Allow the gladiator title/rewards to be achieved through 2v2 arena bracket, but not rank 1 titles. I remember back in burning crusade, the biggest thing that brought all of my pve friends into arenas was doing 2v2 with friends, which then led them to wanting to improve and eventually into playing 3v3 and 5v5 arena. It is a great entry bracket and giving some kind of reward for it would stimulate arena activity in all brackets.
- All of rogues cooldowns need to be reduced back to what they were pre talent removal, Vanish/cloak/evasion/blind etc. Going to 3 minute cds again really destroys the fluidity of rogue gameplay.
- One of the three talents on the level 60 tier needs to be baseline. Rogue damage should then be re-evaluated with the new change of mobility (this makes rogues easier to balance and more fun to play). I suggest shadowstep baseline, with smokebomb as a replacement to shadowstep, and a talent that passively reduces the cooldown of all rogue cooldowns by 45% as a replacement to burst of speed. This would also handle the problem I have listed above. To recap, that tier (lvl 60) would be Prep | New talent | Smokebomb.
- Rogue Subtlety damage needs to be increased outside of dance by about 20% at level 90. Namely backstab. Also, a glyph allowing you to use it from the sides or increased range would be very helpful for the players with 120+ latency.
- Also a glyph to allow shadowstep to root the target for 2 seconds (Is on diminishing returns with all other roots) would be a very nice change and would add some decision making to our glyph choices.