- Players who attempt to create a character on a PvP realm will first be directed to read a thread about the Censer of Eternal Agony on the forums.
- The Black Market Auction House has been moved to the floor of the Gurubashi Arena.
- We’ve reverted recent changes in Alterac Valley, as we’ve discovered the Horde were sometimes able to win.
- Increased the number of Battleground maps able to be downvoted to 14 (up from 2).
- Trial of the Gladiator is being reworked, and will instead offer players the chance to judge last season’s Gladiators for their crimes against humanity.
- Upon being killed in PvP, you’ll now be presented with an interface allowing you to directly contact the developer responsible for this crap.
- Due to PvE gear being so much better in world PvP, we're now offering all PvE content to those who only purchased the PvP version of the game.