Good. Warlock gameplay this expansion is pretty boring compared to other expansions.
1. Why do I have to use an observer instead of the felhunter I had since the beginning? Not even a glyph to change looks.
2. What's the point of gateway? Half of the time it doenst work anyway
3. Using malefic graps instead of drain life? Whats the fucking point. Woah blue beam so cool
4. No more instant shadow bolt proc - Sad panda
5. Shard generation is so good that I rarely use anything else than soul swap to apply dots.
6. Pets have the worst AI since vanilla. Getting stuck all around. Running back when you stun or CC someone ???? Counter-spell is just a joke as always. Even more delay than other expacs
7. No armor to switch between offense and defense.
8. Healthstone with 3 stacks - Good change (Dunno if it already had 3 in cata.)
9. Drain Mana - miss you forever
10. Most of my kills are with dampening stacked to 50%
11. Pets die like flies, but its only 1 min CD to summon them again. No thought process keeping them alive.