Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 01:55. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.
So here's the situation: I'm playing shadowplay as shadowpriest with my friends who are lock/shaman. Everyone in our team is or has been gladiators at least once.
We get raped by every somehwat decent RLS. With their opener they make us have to play defensively right from the start. It's almost impossible to give any counter pressure and when we do they have CDs to survive it.
Against RMP we dont have such big issues but sometimes we do lose to them because of their sick openers and we cant recover from it.
Dominium is a PvE guild (2/8 HC) with a PvP section. We provide a good environment for people to PvP in, where there’s no ‘must’ but with a lot of options.
What the Dominium PvP section offers:
- A guild with high rated PvPers in both Arena (Gladiators, 2.7k+) and RBG (Heroes of the Alliance 3k+)
- Normal DS runs (together with experienced raiders from the guild for a smooth and quick clear)
- A Ventrilo server
- Guild perks, guild level 23, soon 24
- Free repairs
What we expect from you:
- To have at least 2.4k in arena 3s bracket
- Full up-to-date PvE gear (if you want to join DS runs)
If you think you got what it takes then whisper Mindplay in game.