- Most important thing is to 'break' their opener (sounds a lot easier than it is) you can spend some CDs to do this.
- Let your rogue sit on their rogue, while the SP goes hard on the mage & dot the rogue. From here on you can either switch to the mage or the rogue. Quick dispells are essential and do not let your Rdruid get feared by the priest!
- Pet clone & hard burst on the lock gives a lot of pressure, try to do this every now and then, it works great.
- Use CDs defensively when they swap/smoke. Let your druid drink as much as he can. When priest & rogue got CDs, hot em up and gogo drink!!!
Versus any meleecleave you shouldnt have any problem. You got so many CCs. Clone one, kill the other, time this with a good CC on their healer and you will do insane pressure. If they go for the Rdruid you can peel 1 with the rogue, and if it's really needed you can always MC the other.
It sounds easier than it is, but I hope this helped you a bit! GL
I'm going to play that setup myself. (Got inspired by the US players that were playing this during NAO!!). It's a very underrated comp. It's a fun comp to play aswell!
- Very good class synergy between SP & Feral (Instant clone ---> Instant fear ---> Instant silence/disarm/clone/shock or a casted hex, very easy to setup CC chains!)
- You destroy mages with this comp (defenately a pro! )
- You actually stand a chance versus RLS & RMP, which is really nice
- A lot of hybrid classes in 1 team usually means you got a lot of survivebility!
- Sick burst
- Very strong DoT
- You need t2 gear for this comp to work
- Dunno... You name it... Perhaps hard to find Rshamans that are willing to play this comp since they can play RLS