- Viewing Profile: Reputation: bakbuk
bakbukMember Since 17 Aug 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 09:35 AM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 18
- Profile Views 3469
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Posted Odrareg on 11 October 2015 - 10:32 AM
however there's 50 threads about boosters being horrible human beings for "ruining the game". first of all in this world money justifies everything, get it into your head. ISIS and immigration in EU are a market, not a worldwide social problem. sorry for the sad comparison but it should help you understand what i mean.
2nd of all boosting is really the smallest problem the GAME has; and it's actually the smallest problem the pvp scene has as well. keep in mind that with a badly designed pvp (none can deny it) there's less players, less boosters, and less everything - so it's just far less alive on the big scale.
if you keep on complaining about boosting all day long you're just fucking shit, or just stupid because you don't understand how the reason why you're not going up in rating is how the game is socially dead that you never get to practice with the same team you find in LFG because everyone instantly leaves after 2 losses. (talking to 2k people that try to go higher but cannot).
and yes boosting keeps arenas alive. the last 2 weeks of last season would get you instapop on 2900-3k on prime time, and that was really really really fun for me.
now i got disqualified on my r1 and i'm not boosting anymore. i'm not high rated at all atm as i've barely had the time to play, but i'm around 2600-2700 mmr i believe which justifies what i'm about to explain: long time friend asks me to play with him on 1300 rating, which means i will lose around 800 cr and that will make me sad as i don't have time to grind everything back up later on.
i have a friend's paladin with full gear on like 0 3v3 cr that I could play on..but I'M NOT DOING IT because then i'll get DQ on my main. so i'm not queueing with my friend. he's about to quit pvp and go full retard in HFC heroic because he doesn't have a healer to play with.
level an alt? NO. the game is too boring for me to level up another character. i go to university and work, i don't even have the fucking time. i need to have access to another paladin to play on in order to have fun with my friend, sorry.
and fucking hell you keep saying that the real problem is that boosters are stealing spots and they are destroying noobs on low rating. OK let's say I get myself another paladin. won't i be a 3k player playing on 1500 stomping challengers, and essentially creating the same harm?????????
boosting is bad because you steal spots.
having an alt is not bad instead? won't i steal spots anyways? fucking morons, you just hate the fact you can't get money for it cause you're shit.
@ people who "ethically" choose not to boost: you either have orgasms white knighting over the internet, or you DO NOT NEED THE MONEY. you go talk to a fucking eastern europe booster and ask him to do a glad and r1 carries for some hundreds of euros, which he would get working full time in a coal mine. boosting has paid some of my college fees, just saying.
sorry for the harsh words but this discussion comes up every month and the same level of retardness keeps being too evident
p.s. hi dizzeyo we meet again
Posted Lapeane on 11 October 2015 - 12:39 AM
99% of people who reached the level when you can get good money from this - boost. And that's the fact. Even fucking big streamers boost/boosted, even tho they had thousands of viewers and money from it. That's how it is, you can earn so much if you have many clients. In 1 day you could get 2 weeks salary from normal usual job. Not saying about orders from Arabs even...
Imo boosting to R1/Gladiator isn't that bad for others. Many people who boost to glad are just glads, so if you wanna have gladiator yourself you should be able to beat them right? And boosting for r1 isn't that bad either cos if they play already on high MMR they meet other r1s. The only boosts that ruin the game are boosts to 2000-2400 for people that are tryharding on 1900. It's last thing that Blizzard should focus on. Even more stupid thing is that Blizzard bans sold account. They care about things that don't even matter, they have shit game and they focus on catching sellers/boosters. Banning reckful was good PR move as well. 1 of 3 Biggest WoW streamers ever got banned ON stream. They should focus more on their PR moves really xD
Posted Seu on 09 October 2015 - 07:53 AM
Since there is no support for competitive arena, there are almost no "legitimate" channels for someone who wants to be a pro wow player to make money. They either quit (which most did), or boost to pay the bills (which the rest do).
Then when they finally get to the stage to play the one fucking game at the one real tournament of the entire year, they get ejected for boosting. These are the players who are actually going to make it an entertaining tournament because they play the game enough to actually get good, why make a huge stage with videos and a broadcast to watch a bunch of done dads queue gladiator 3s games.
Posted Jim_Jim on 09 October 2015 - 05:52 PM
You're right on one point : during TBC/Wotlk, you can tell if a guy had stuff just by looking at him (Not really in PvP, because it was just one or 2 part, at the end, everyone was the same copy of another guy.). Now, you can do that just by watching the healthpoints. (If i saw a guy with 333k pvs, he's ungear).
Why not having both? Why not adding rating requirement (1750/2000/.../2500/2700/2900?), achievements (Win X games in a row at 1750/2000/.../2700?), meta-achievement (Which combine arenas achievement, "prestige" system they will introduce?) which reward you with cosmetic and visible things?
Reward which can be :
- A classic "elite" set of transmog?
- A tabard (which would be the ultimate reward : like 2900) which give you a graphical effect depending on your spec/class - dk would have a shadowmourne effect while fighting, paladin a permanent white aura like the one you get from the Val'kyr's raid fight from Wotlk etc etc
- Pet, toys, title, mounts, new graphical enchant?
- New spell effect for main spec spells?
Just something to say, when you watch someone "One, this guy is good, he got a path of fire when he walks, his PvP dick must be huge.". But nothing which can create difference in power of the character.
Another thing i would love to see, is a mix between the actual arena system (You have 3 rating, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5) and the TBC/Wotlk one (Create a team). Something like, you got 3 arenas spots, and you "create" you own rating with his own mmr, with name and banner.
So you can create "Chaud Ananas", my first rating 3v3 with a pineapple as a banner (pineapple=Ananas in french), and i decide that this rating is the one will be active for weekly points and end of season rewards.
I can create another 3v3 rating "Nerf mages", and say "Ok, this one is just for lolz, i want to play with friends, or other comps with the same character without being feared to destroy my rating.". Maybe it will be exploited with different mmr so i don't know but ...
I hate having to create an alt and gear it. Especially if you'll have to "farm" your artifact of ONE spec to have the bonus. (If they work in PvP of course.)
EDIT : It was not hard or a show of skill in Vanilla, i got rank 10 with my priest by playing like a nolife during 2 weeks of holiday (And losing half my eye vision, and half my weight), i got Anathema by being half afk in a MC group, and the tabard of preBC event that nobody got now . It was not hard at all !
EDIT 2 : For PvE, just give me a disturbing, bloody, disgusting, sexual morbid and "oh my god, what the hell is that" quesline impression like the Crones questline from The Witcher. With this kind of music : https://www.youtube....h?v=J8J9HXcOxrs
Posted Nexxer on 08 October 2015 - 06:55 PM
Posted sarma on 08 October 2015 - 01:57 PM
Sharing few thoughts here , feel free to follow me
- Removal of leveling - this thing is so 2005 - new system for progress to acess new spells ,faster progress for more skilled veteran players (must do fun lore quests)
- All zones are "max lvl" some are easy for newbie players some really hard for veteran players
- More tutorials added in game to make it easier for new players to undestand game mechanics , rotations and so on
- Daily quests tied to different zone each week - something is happening in the zone factions have different tasks and fight eachother (pvp) or work toghether agains legion influence (pve)
- Removal of LFR - LFG Takes its place
- 2 raid difficulies only - Normal (first bosses trivial , then puggable easy to last few bosses, last boss somewhat challenging) and Mythic (dungeons , raids) very hard i really liked ulduar model way more then anything else but thats maybe just me
- Removal of LFD - LFG takes its place
- 2 difficulties for dungeons , normal quite easy tied to reputations - some epics on exalted
Mythic quite hard and its loot almost on pair with normal raid loot
- Linear scaling of gear (10-15 ilvls per raid tier max)
- Very rare gear drops with cool extra proc effects or cosmetic effects - No more warforged or prismatic loot with higher stats
- return of justice/conquest progress - or something done with dungeons to be more challenging with new raid tiers
- Return of crafting and materials grinding - more reasons to be in the outside world
- More rating tied pvp cosmetic rewards and mounts
- Gladiator mount token (pick any mount from s1-current season)
- Ground mounts for rivals , chalengers and duelists , flying ones for gladiators
- All old elite sets available on vendors again (2200+ rating required)
- Removal of premade rated bgs (those are proved to be not working model)
- Random bgs have rating tied to it - solo duo or triple premade is possible
- Upgraded standard ui - insignia cd visible - Movable and scalable arena frames - Option to make only Short term buffs and magic buffs/debuffs visible (things like horn of winter, feral crit buff and so on are just a bloat and there is too much of those things nowdays)
- Make 2v2 and 5v5 fun again - No matter what , every class should have atleast 1 viable t1 2v2 comp - no hardcounters between t1 comps , healer vs dps (at the moment nothing is happening before 30% damp atleast) fix this
- Current rating system is really bad , league or csgo ranking system is way better - get rating decay instead of inflation
- Remove dampening - or make it a tie breaker
- figure out atleast 2-3 t1 comps for any class (hybrid dps 1 comp) , rock paper scissors are ok as softcounters - hardcounters in t1 comps shouldnt exist
- Increased mana cost of healing spells in pvp mode is must
- Increased mana cost of offensive dispel is must
- increased cd of defensive cds and make them more meaningful reduce number of def cds for all dps / healers
- mobility greatly nerfed for majority of classes , expecially healers - remove no cd sprints
- selfhealing on dps classes nerfed greatly or atleast if we have them then those need to be great dps loss and those should waste resources way more then they do Nature vigil and guidance are prime examples of what shouldnt be in the game
Now example how it should be (instant healing touch costs 5cp instead of nothing) for feral and increases healing by x% with every cp
- removal of all no brain extra trinkets or make them atleast pre emptive - peels replace extra def cds and they will be effective due to extra breaks removal
- option for no cd dispel , 8 sec dispel or 2 charges of dispell
- make classes have unique kits and spells again , every class feels almost the same now
Posted Häxantutto on 02 October 2015 - 02:15 PM
one of my many collections
Posted justicecute on 01 October 2015 - 08:33 PM
Posted Forumz on 01 October 2015 - 07:26 PM
Posted Bloódx on 03 October 2015 - 07:12 PM
Speechless... or am i ? No, im not surprised at all.
I know how you guys feel so much, last year i was in 2 shit situations @ EU regionals aswell with mp/zeep, we had a DC against Bleached Bones and didnt get a replay.
Up vs firegodcomp they purposely used Mind Controll to remove my Soul Link taking 20% dmg and no one understood why i was resummoning pets 24/7.
I got so mad i told everyone fuck off, flew home same day on my own expense not waiting for the day after to use blizzards rotten tickets, i was disgusted. Not to mention finally when i got to regionals at first, i didnt think that this was going to be the case. I ended up quitting, i had to - else it wouldn't stop nagging me.
Conclusion on this theme is that blizzard just does not give a flying crap about us, so what can we do about it? Sit here and watch? Or stay together and do something usefull for once in this community. I'd put alot of effort and time to get Minpojkes team to blizzcon, and maybe even xonika. Problem is im out of ideas on how to do it, so if youre smarter than me and come up with something im game to make it happen. This is so fucking unfair, its DISGUSTING and i might have problems sleeping this night.
Maybe i care too much but at the end of the day Jonathan(Minpojke) is my friend and honestly blizzard can't just do whatever the fuck they want, when they want, there are countless of hours practicing and giving up working hours/school.. its beyond explainable how stupid this is.
Posted Xonika on 03 October 2015 - 01:36 PM
Posted Odrareg on 26 August 2015 - 01:50 AM
Posted Odrareg on 23 August 2015 - 08:06 PM
unbreakable spirit is basically a great deal vs caster teams because of the shorter bubble which he can almost use as a trinket. remember that overlapping bubble and wings is also heavily discouraged.
if he wants he can also use hand of purity instead, which totally destroys warlock's damage. however i personally find that spell very incosistent for some reason, but i think it's down to personal preference.
Posted Odrareg on 23 August 2015 - 08:00 PM
it's also a nice try to actually kill the pet so he doesn't have to fake counterspell. at the same time if he actually has problems with counterspell something is crazy wrong because you're a 100% spellcleave and if the warlock is always able to cs the healer, it means you're not being a threat to the enemy team.
i know some warlocks will keep their cs for the healer at all times for extra pressure, but in general if you lose against EVERY SINGLE WARLOCK it means you're not forcing him to use peels on you dpsers.
sometimes the solution right after polymorph is actually spamming damage more than ever.
i don't know what your rating / mmr is but in general it might easily be related to a poor technical set up he might have. warlocks switch a lot and if he doesn't have proper keybinds, or even doesn't have targeting macros for you and your team mate, he's going to fall behind, it's pretty much a fact.
another good idea against warlock teams can be using double beacon and selfless healer, so that he can do ridiculous heals on both of you. keep in mind double beacon makes him lose saved by the light so you should use your ice block and disperse a bit earlier.
the judgement spec is only advised vs teams that won't cc him for more than 6-7 seconds in a row (it's highly unadviced against mages, because a full set of polymorphs and any other random CC will let his stacks drop, and at that point you would have been better off having a sacred shield)
it's also of key importance to communicate on his cooldowns (wings) in order for you and your mate to spam polymorphs , or use defensive fears, or offheals from the spriest, in case your healer is unable to keep you up. at the same time remember that playing gay for too long basically lets you fall behind, because in order to be successful as godcomp you should try to let the enemy team force 1 CD every 30/40 secs (hoj - deep poly - psychic horror should be used on cd, unless you REAAALLY can't go for the push in that specific moment).
hoj should almost never be wasted and he should save it for chaining it right after the psychic horror for you guys to have every 30 secs a 8 sec stun lock on your target. i know these tactics aren't exactly specifically lock-based but you should look at mastering such concepts before finding a SPECIFIC anti-warlock gameplay.
however let's not forget warlocks are very OP right now so don't be excessively surprised if you have a harder time against them. remember that letting a warlock do whatever he wants during demon soul can be too reckless. you can only do it if the paladin plans on bubbling and cleansing all dots, or if he has aura mastery ready / happens to be using it in that moment. else, cc the shit out of the warlock and either push back, or push harder with the horror-hoj and deep-poly on healer.
i hope i could help a little bit. best of luck