anyway...here's some opinions i hold about the game/community
post ur responses/ur own radical opinions pls
1. no hunter is good at this game. they have the best defensive buff in game, most potential for cross cc. one of highest damage instant cast bursts. insaneparty buffs. but they all complain and claim that other classes are their overlords. l2p
2. dk's do too much damage. ur all big babies and liars when u claim u dont have sufficient defensive cds. blood presence is better than prenerf d stance. do damage u big idiots
3. min maxing stats doesnt actually make u better at the game and wont improve ur ratings
4. treeform is still good. u all went sotf cause starship did. it was as good last patch
5. most of u suck at using sotf
6. warriors are actually pretty balanced
7. they should bring back RoV. its infinitely better than blades edge
8. you should all stop qing 5s and play 3s again
9. wow is fun
10. if u play as healer dps in 2s and u pillar/play defensive, u should be banned
11. on a similar note, as healer melee vs healer melee in 2s, the optimal strat is for both dps to train each other's healers...abide by this rule pls
12. monks are actually gods but no1 plays them
13. most rshamans suck at using CDs effectively
14. do more damage and u will win more games
15. abolished should be banned from aj for being a bad troll
16. braindance is actually a swell dude...u should get to know him personally
17. braindeadly pretends to not care about this game yet makes endless videos/tweets bashing it. what a loser
the problem isn't that moonkins are bad, it's that the play style that made moonkins good isn't in the game anymore, the overpowered classes have too much passive healing and too much instant 2-3 second cc for dot comps to be viable, and moonkins only worked in dot comps.
why play with a moonkin/warlock when you can play with a mage, thats harder to kill, out heals both classes with temp shield, has higher spread damage and higher burst.
mop is a mongo fest, you run in, mash your cool downs, kill someone or lose.
if the trifecta classes are toned down to the same level other classes are at, the game will be a lot better and moonkins will also be better.
if the infinite 3-4 second cc chains are removed, and the retarded passive healing that literally does more hps than a full set of dots from warlocks/moonkins is removed, moonkins will also be a lot better.
the arms war between mages and melee has finally ended in all other casters other than ele/mages being complete dogshit.
People like you is exactly why we can't have nice things, always satisfied with whatever those shitfaced retards at Blizzard throw at you and always trying to look for this little drop of water in the ocean of turd. Dude seriously, imagine they go to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week for months and months and they can't even fix shit like hunter trap resist bug that was in the game for over 5 fucking years. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing in Bilzzard HQ? Playing cards all day? Playing "let's go troll pvp community exdee xD"? I swear I would (and 90% of AJ posters) do a better job balancing and fixing bugs in a fucking DAY than they do over a year. Stop feeding their bullshit so maybe there's a smallest chance they'll actually start doing something, anything.
It has absolutely nothing to do with being satisfied with what Blizzard gives me. It has everything to do with perceiving reality as it is, instead of living in a childish fantasyland where the developers are stupid meanyheads who don't ever give you what you want. It's about having a conversation as an adult.
When you say things like:
"imagine they go to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week for months and months and they can't even fix shit like hunter trap resist bug that was in the game for over 5 fucking years. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing in Bilzzard HQ? Playing cards all day?"
You're avoiding the actual problem. The problem with WoW PvP development is not that the developers are fucking idiots or lazy or incompetent. The problem is that:
1. We are a small segment of the game. Say that PvE/Raids/etc is roughly 20 times larger than arena. What do you think that means for Blizzard when they are prioritizing fixes or new features? Does a PvP issue of equal importance deserve to be fixed as fast as a PvE issue? I think that Blizzard made some mistakes with the way they handled WoW as an esport/competitive game. And god do I wish they would fix bugs quicker sometimes. But the fact that I disagree with some of the decisions they made doesn't make them idiots or incompetent.
2. Developing games (or anything, really) of WoW's size is a fucking hard job. I suspect you've never designed or created any large program in your life. It's not easy--there are thousands (millions) of players complaining that they want this feature or that feature, that they need this thing fixed, or that this other thing should be entirely redesigned. Your PvP feedback is part of a sea of (often bad) feedback that they have to wade through. It's easy to sit there and say you could do a better job, but talk is cheap. Maybe you would do a better job at balancing PvP, but possibly without considering the effects on one of the many other aspects of WoW. There's absolutely room for Blizzard to improve in how they collect PvP feedback, (like, for example, if Blizzard had a team of high level PvPers which they could ask for feedback about changes) but only by suggesting/implementing actual changes will that happen--not by calling them names.
There are other issues too, like large bureaucracies being hard to control and slow moving (and I think the WoW team has certainly gotten larger over the years). But mainly I think it comes down to these two things. If you have a civil conversation about the problems and what could be done to solve them, I think you're more likely to get something accomplished than if you just call them idiots and write them off.