This is not a QQ, I'm not asking to buff Warlocks or nerf Moonkins, I'm just explaining my issue and see if some Warlocks (I would specially want to hear from high rated ones) share this concern.
This is about competitive 3v3 arenas btw.
- With the chance in CC DRs, Cyclone and Fear are now in the same category. Cyclone is basically better in any way possible, unless fear keeps it's status of being basically a stun and not breaking (wich is not the case on 6.0 and I agree it was OP as hell).
- Boomkins have better mobility than Warlocks, they can spread dots/starfall for pressure in 3v3, and they can burst than Affliction with Starsurge.
- Boomkins have awesome off-healing utility.
- Warlocks can survive bursts/switches better than Druids tho.
- Warlocks have gate to help your partners, but it was nerfed by a good ammount (range).
Considering that destruction is a turret, thus will not be viable, and Demonology never was good in the first place (so I don't have hopes of it being actually good on WoD, and even then), why would a team bring an Affliction Warlock if they can bring a Balance Druid instead? What can we bring to the table other than our own survivability? Why would anyone preffer Fear over Cyclone?
And more importantly, what can I, as a Warlock, do to be a better player in this scenario so that I can find a good team, instead of losing spots to Druids?
Thanks in advance, and I hope this doesn't come out as a simple QQ, one of the reasons I rolled a Warlock in the first place is because they were the unrepresented/underpowered class (before you start laughing, mind you that this was on patch 1.3~1.4).
HardzMember Since 10 Oct 2007
Offline Last Active Dec 07 2014 04:22 PM