Why not just rerole warrior? You do the same dmg (probably more now) and can make sick plays with spell reflect, storm bolts, focus charge kicks, etc. You can actually have an impact on the game rather than just pushing your damage abilities.
Dark sim, asphyxiate, focus grip cast, focus mind freeze??? I don't understand your point.
I'm about tired of how OP armor pen is. Like wtf!! Every season is getting worse. Season 7 was so much better...things are going downhill so quickly; I doubt any season could be worse than this one, but hopefully Cataclysm will fix things!
So after the first few games on my dk i can state that the class ist actually dead in WoW PvP and there are two reasons for it:
1) the class is complete dogshit. only thing you are good for in any comp is stupid dmg in gargoyle. Since you have no escape you are pretty much overextended 24/7. once you sit in roots you never get out. and guess what when your trinket is down you flop in a CS even with all cds rdy.
2) the amount of castercleave in higher ratings is hilarious. EVERY game against Lsd ;Mage/destro ;Affli/ele ; shadow/mage is prettymuch a uphillbattle from sec 1 in arena. the only time you win is if you get rng lucky but if they dont fuck up hard you lose every single time. The amount of instant cc together with them just Pveing you down is just ridiculous. the funny thing is the same classes that complain about DK as soon as they lose 1 of 20 games against a Dk team because they got SRd are the ones who delete you off their screen even outside of their cooldowns. (Destro: "hello mr dk could you hold some of these 120k+ chaosbolts for me ....and by the way mr.dk you dmg is to high better eat one of my 10 fears or let me port or let me gate even when my healer sits full cc chains)
Even when there will again be a few people who achieve high ratings on this class nobody can say that is is actually fun to play
mikebazowski, on 20 February 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:
U must doing something wrong with openers,wrong talents picking or cd`s bro u literally can global all classes as rogue, i find hard to beat on 1v1 only a class and thats (good) ww monks cause they have better mobility,self heal,and shorter cds.Record your duels with fraps see what you are doing when u facing those 3 classes u struggle to kill and watch some good rogue players on youtube (i think u ll find some duel-videos around rogue) and u ll be ok
here is a video that i m dueling almost every class(mage,hunter,warrior included) it might helps u though i m not a good player(semi clicker,packpedling,low rated player) u might see something that will help u,personally when i m dueling i m using every ability as an offensive even my defensive or escape abilities.
Sorry off topic from the thread, but exactly when can we be expecting Mikebazowski 2?
Plain and simple – no jibber jabber:
1. It adds one more layer of reaction complexity to a class with a low degree of complexity i.e. skillcapTM (All rights reserved, scumbags united, 2009).
a. Why? You can use to it reactively disrupt cc chains on your healer/teammates. Allows you to avoid cc, which is of paramount importance with an 8 second dispel system
i. Example 1: You healer get’s deep frozen by a mage and the mage proceeds to cast polymorph (if and only if PoM is down). Being the true mongoloid warrior you are, you are currently in Antarctica spamming damage on something, but in a rare moment of clarity (or because your healer starts screaming Minpojke mode “STOP THE SHEEP PLS”) you decide to sacrifice your gapcloser to stop the cc, which would otherwise put your team behind (e.g. deep->sheep->blind->clone->-20)
ii. Example 2: You are close to getting a kill. That pesky hunter that has been jumping around for 5 minutes, looking cool and making your healer thirst for a Prozac is at 10%. But oh noes, the opposing team’s shaman has NS available, and if the coin flips heads the hunter will be at 100% in the next second. Being the good warrior you are, you decide to charge the shaman and stun that pesky queer for 1.5 so that your mage can “seal the deal” with an ice lance, before the hunter reloads his rifle and takes his head off.
2. It is one of the few remaining, versatile, multi-use tools in a warrior’s arsenal. It can be used:
i. To charge a cast and stop some damage
ii. To stun a melee dps for a split second to allow your teammate to get some breathing room
iii. To generate some distance between you and the other team’s damage dealers (e.g. an enemy pet is clone to your healer – you charge it to get some distance from the enemy dps who is raping yo black ass)
i. See (1.b.ii)
c. As a gap closer (self-explanatory)
3. It is our most frequently used gap closer. Changing to a root will have the following repercussions:
a. It will no longer be reliable versus the following classed due to freedom effects and whatnot:
b. It will be impossible to do anything described in (1) and (2.a.1, 2.a.ii).
i. Charge is not shadowstep – there is an actual time between you pressing the button and reaching the target. Ergo, the opposing side’s argument “But you can pummel after the charge” is rendered null, as long as things like Soul of the Forest clones exist, and as long as charge has a travel time. Now you can stop them. If it’s changed to a root you won’t be able to.
ii. “But you can take Warbringer”. No you can’t. Your predecessors tried that in s9 and it went so bad that they had to change it next patch. A gap closer that dr’s with itself? A gap closer that dr’s with every other stun in the game? Let’s take a journey down memory lane:
Once again, you repeat the same mistakes, while at the same time, dumping down the game, picking an ability that is relatively easy to use by every 1200 rated Noob Saibot. No me gusta.
Wanna nerf something?
But no; the above 3 are precious little jewels since they are an "integral part of the talent tree system introduced in MoP". Instead an ability that has more or less worked the same way since WotLK, and has existed since the dawn of time is a better candidate to address issues with warriors (whom you already nerfed, while, at the same time ignoring classes like hunters and mages).
It seems unreasonable to me, to nerf a 1.5 second stun with the versatility I mentioned above, instead of nerfing one/two/three of the above abilities (while leaving stuff like PoM sheeps and Wyvern shot untouched).