They will not even address the glaring issues that are plaguing both PvE and PvP community. Yes, they might see a rise in subs at the start, everyone is hyped for Legion, they'll do pretty good marketing, as they always do.
Glaring PvP issues that will cause me to quit again:
- Botters not taken care of
- Wintraders not taken care of
- Russian lag (hello, hit me from the other side of the pillar plz, oh "Target too far away"?)
- Hacks in RBGs not taken care of
- 2s is most likely going to be shit, as it is shit ever since Shits of Pandaria
- They will force some sort of PvP bullshit upon us, Ashran 2.0
- Realms being imbalanced as shit as well as Factions, and changing either of those is too damn expensive
Just off top of my head.
unless they figure out a way to either fit all WoW players into the same room, or make data travel instantly from their datacenters to our homes, network latency is gonna continue being a real thing.
there is no way around physics.