- Viewing Profile: Reputation: wodeta
wodetaMember Since 02 Jun 2011
Online Last Active Today, 01:46 AM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 284
- Profile Views 7792
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Posted Lightningx on Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Mages had a 1.5m POM sheep and it was deemed too OP and removed from the game
Posted Dills on 16 December 2014 - 07:55 AM
Let me pain that picture for you.
If you have the entire RLD team cross-CCed, with dispellable debuffs, the warlock can imp dispell himself, sac the imp, then imp dispell the healer, who then can dispell the rogue.
I qued into a 2500 RLD in which the rogue literally missed 30 kicks in a row but still won because the druid is immune to all cc and can win the game by never de-targetting my healer once.
combat rogues should not have an 8 second kidney shot.
burst of speed should be removed.
Imp dispell needs some sort of internal cooldown and be non-abusable via pet sac/instant resummon.
90% of teams on the ladder have either a combat rogue or warlock, both of which seem to be pretty ridiculous atm and are much more broken than rets ever were.
Combat rogues need to be nerfed to the fucking dirt and never made viable for PvP again if this is the playstyle they invoke. Its a complete sham to the playstyle of rogues and the set-up required and skill that used to be needed to play them.
I agree that combat rogues are fucking stupid. I agree that it's retarded that the people running this comp is outstanding. But lol, this is good karma for you. Combat RLD is the new MW beastcleave, except you're just on the other end of it. You can't talk shit on these players when you literally are the exact same skill level of the people getting rating now with combat RLD, as you were with MW beastcleave (dogshit).
Posted Niezeremake on 11 December 2014 - 05:36 PM
Posted Hateformz on 02 December 2014 - 12:59 PM
Posted Marshmellow on 18 October 2014 - 09:37 PM
Posted Dizzeeyo on 27 October 2014 - 08:40 PM
also lol at how your insults scale over a season
jaime reaches 2k rating playing lsd
"LOL everyone below 2k is a random duelist rat"
jaime reaches 2.5k playing lsd
"LOL everyone below 2.5k is a random duelist rat"
jaime reaches 3k playing lsd
"LOL everyone below 3k is a random duelist rat"
season ends, jaime can't gain anymore rating as lsd
"LOL everyone here is a random duelist rat who couldn't even sell boosts if they wanted to"
Posted Eranei on 14 October 2014 - 08:42 AM
Posted Breadstick on 24 September 2014 - 11:44 PM
and why do they do so much damage
and why can they port across the map to kill me after i gate
i just came back to the game and i'm bad and everything but all these pets are boggling my mind dude
Posted Flavours on 18 September 2014 - 06:46 AM
Posted Senorsquid on 18 September 2014 - 05:09 AM
En primer lugar, quiero pedir disculpas sobre todo a Chanimala, también conocido como Adam. Adam ha sido mi mayor inspiración en WoW, lo amo como jugador, lo amo como persona. Siento que lo dejé más abajo; le envió un mensaje preguntándome por qué permití que lo que le pasó a suceder, y no había nada que pudiera decirle. Él es uno de los más cool, más bonito, tipos más graciosos que he conocido; IRL y en línea. Pido disculpas a usted Adam, espero que esto no cambia mucho.
En segundo lugar, me gustaría pedir disculpas a Jahmilli (Smoochador). Jahmilli fue acusado de jugar al mago en nuestro godcomp, y tomó tanta falta de respeto de la gente en su corriente. Las personas lo acusaron de forma automática por hacer algo que él tomó absolutamente cero pieza. ¿Qué sucedió causó una reacción y terminó con Jahmilli perder fans y el respeto de algunos de la comunidad de WoW. Junto con Jahmilli, quiero pedir disculpas a Tease. Tease sabía Jahmilli no tuvo parte en ella, y tuvo que ver Jahmilli siendo acusado de hacer algo que no hizo. Ella era, me imagino, directamente afectados por todo el torneo ESL así debido a las acciones ocurrieron con mi equipo. Pido disculpas a usted.
Siguiente Quiero pedir disculpas a todos los jugadores del torneo que se vieron afectados por lo sucedido con el equipo Jake'n'Bake. Pikaboo, (uno de los chicos más cool WoW, realmente divertido, prodigio rogue, siempre he querido impresionar / jugar, también soy discreta su mayor fan) Snutz, Venruki, CDEW, (todos los jugadores que me siempre han visto / admirado / se necesitan para impresionar / ser del agrado de cuando empecé a jugar) Dillypoo, (un amigo muy cercano mío que es un todo un gran ser humano. han disfrutado jugando / pasar mucho tiempo con él) Tosan (en realidad nunca llegó a conocerlo, siempre ha sido un fan de sus viejas películas de PVP, sentir que estamos en una mala nota en la actualidad) Glink (Glink es uno de los tipos más divertidos para jugar; siempre una actitud positiva, le encanta perder el tiempo, le ha conocido por un tiempo y hemos sido conocidos por ser grandes amigos, esperamos que podamos seguir siendo) el godcomp jugamos para el último lugar en los regionales (no conocía a ninguno de ellos, pero merecíamos una feria oportunidad de los regionales, que no consiguieron.) equipo de Novoz equipo / de Vanguard (ambos equipos con jugadores muy cualificados / conocidos y respetados, cuando se enteraron de lo que estaba pasando con nuestro equipo y nosotros lo que es para los regionales, fue muy injusto para ellos )
Lo siguiente es toda contracción / wow comunidad / mis fans / amigos que no fueron mencionados. Lo siento por haberte decepcionado, esto nunca vuelva a suceder. Sólo espero que cualquiera que no me conoce no juzgará mi personaje basa fuera de éste evento, espero que todo el mundo puede mirar más allá de esto y acepte mis disculpas.
Y la última vez que pedir disculpas a Blizzardo / ESL para decir que este es, de lejos, el torneo más desorganizado nunca. Muy poco profesional, mala cimentación, poco o nada de los administradores para ayudar con preguntas sin respuesta, reglas / toda manera el torneo fue ran era absurdo.
Lo sentimos a todos, espero que esto aclare todo y que la gente puede mirar más allá de lo que pasó, gracias por todo el que lea esto.
Posted Bluckstack on 19 September 2014 - 08:49 PM
Thats true, everyone can have their own opinion but comparing yourself to a guy who has been 2nd place on two blizzcons in a row and whos the highest sp in the game now and for a while aswell its kinda ridicolous. US being US, i am the best and the rest of the world dont matter
Posted Regent on 19 September 2014 - 05:45 AM
Posted Regent on 19 September 2014 - 05:34 AM
Posted Regent on 18 September 2014 - 11:54 PM
Since there has been a lot of drama recently, I figured I would make a TL;DR thread for those of you that have successful real lives and can't sit on ArenaJunkies 24/7.
The North American Regional Qualifiers:
- Hosted by ESL (the same company that organized the holocaust)
- 2800 players qualify but only 50 Teams signed up
- No seeding and random placement meant some popular teams eliminated each other right of the bat
- Zero interaction with Blizzard, even after the ESL website wasn't working
- People suspect Blizzard will be asking for some of the money they paid ESL back, since ESL apparently completely forgot that they were supposed to hold this tournament
- Timestamp does show that Vanguards team was almost 30 minutes late to their match
- They claim they had no idea the time they were supposed to play
- Poor organization and almost no help from ESL admin, many people think they didn't deserve the loss
- Vanguards, being the least confrontational person in existence, made a nice forum post saying how he is slightly angry that he missed out on a chance for $40,000 USD
- Claims his first loss was not actually the "real" game and only practice
- Screenshots show his team agreeing it was the real game
- Some people claim that after his second loss he tried to contact tournament admin and get it changed
- Talbadar is "disappointed" in jah
- Jah, unsurprisingly, calls everyone "retards" and hasn't been seen since
- By far the biggest drama generating event of the tournament
- Wizk, Jakenotezz, and Random rogue decided to play RPS in tournament
- Upon tournament brackets coming out, they realize they will have to fight comps that are strong against them
- Wizk realizes that it would be too obvious to ddos his opponents, he determines he will have to come up with another way to cheat
- Wizk replaces his rogue and rsham with an rdruid and mage who are not on his team roster and then wins multiple games (it is assumed that the mage was played by, "Piecez," and the druid by, "Rynd")
- People (obviously) realize what is happening and he gets disqualified for cheating
- Wizk then cries, makes a 40 minute video about why he didn't cheat, no one believes him
- Jakenotezz, then makes a post on AJ admitting that they cheated, apologizing, and says he only did it to bang his 18 y/o e-girlfriend when he goes to New York
- Wizk then claims he is too good for this community
- Wizk locks in his spot next to Xandyn in the "top 5 scummiest wow players of all time"
- Randomroguex is mad that no one knows who he is, doesn't understand the concept of why cheating is bad, and is apparently a part of some "elite cheaters club"
- Apparently it was easier to allow these people to play in the tournament and then disqualify them after they won
- Raises multiple questions about the outcome of the tournament, since the teams who got DQ'ed knocked people out of the tournament
- The dominant team of Jeff, Barry, and Twochainz is rumored to be one of the teams DQ'ed
- Made multiple weird posts about having a girlfriend
- Multiple awkward tweets involving, but not limited to: old memes, obscure Norwegian cover bands, and History channel TV shows
- All of this is okay though, because according to him, he "has a lot of friends"
- but apparently forget to tell him he is off the team
- Famous monk, "Dannycarey" is replace by other famous monk, "Verdantstorm"
- Novoz and Thugonomicz imply that Dannycarey is part of something (Illuminati?)
- Dannycarrey still hasn't run out of mana
- Surprisingly, Glinks didn't cheat or try to ddos anyone
- Nice work, Glinks
- A week has gone by since his last sighting
- Police have decided to end the search
- His family stays hopeful
- Datacus tries really hard to get some free rep, fails miserably
- For the first time in over a year, people are capped out on giving rep
- If you point out any scummy things that friends of the moderators have done, you will be getting an infraction
- Flavour is still making stupid posts
- Dillypoo's insults have been getting noticeably better over time, possibly hitting puberty soon?
- Bigmoran tries to dispel ddos rumors by threatening to ddos anyone who talks about it
- Thugonomicz believes that Arenajunkies.com is actually "Horse cocks"
- Bailamos dropped in to insult Jakenotezz for having an e-girlfriend, the irony is palpable
- More wintrading in EU, no one is surprised
- The "scummy dozen" continue to rep each-other in an attempt to make it seem like they have some community support
- Ayra is still black, and still european
Posted Talbadar on 18 September 2014 - 06:31 AM
"idk why you trinketed that fear"
"you die without blocking every time dude"
"I played with so and so and they did this" (I used to do this so much.)
These comments never help, so if you want to become a part of a long-lasting team you will learn to say more helpful things to your teammates.
If your teammate is too full of themselves to think they had no fault in the game, then it's time to find somebody else to play with or try to set them straight. The game should never be lost with "I don't know I feel like I played that perfect on my end. I mean I did the most damage, most CC, etc." Sure even if you think you played perfect there's no reason to mention this to dishearten your team.
I was in a situation with Novoz a long time ago where we felt forced to replace Drmayonaise in Season 8 before regionals. He was getting mad every single game we lost to RLS which was a near impossible matchup for us that lasted several minutes. He's changed a lot as a person since that time thankfully and I still play with him from time to time. I'm sure Dannycarey knows his druid isn't the best just like anyone knows that their alt isn't the greatest. It's not like I log onto Starbadar and convince myself that I'm the world's greatest mage. This whole situation with Dannycarey's replacement makes it seem like they don't care about him at all. I know for a fact that he is one of the best healer monks in the game and it's not like he rages at his teammates or doesn't talk about what's going on. I know Sharpstorm is a great Monk too and probably an equal replacement, but ditching your Blizzcon healer from last year at moments notice is simply not cool.