I'm just going to do this 'cause I watched like a ton of docs and clips on various dog types, and IDK why but I randomly get strangely into odd subjects and I just need to share the information even if no one cares. Going to do it kinda my weird animal thread format since ppl seemed to like that.
So let's see -
- Widely considered by animal scientists and dog experts to be the hands down most intelligent dog breed by a significant margin. Recorded doing varieties of very impressive tricks such as memorizing over 1000 names of toys, doing multiplication math, and bringing some guy on youtube beer from his fridge on command.
- Bred for sheep herding with a few traits that make it stand out for the job - an ability to move quickly in a crouch/stalking position and an intense/intimidating gaze, but also favorite of dog competitions for their athleticism and train-ability
- Not for inexperienced owners, due to their intelligence, curiosity, and high energy they will fuck your shit up if you leave them stuck in a house or apartment with nothing to do especially if not trained well.
- A very healthy and long living breed.
- Kind of a dumb name
- Cross breed of lab(black or retriever) and poodle
- Shares the generally gentle, friendly nature and intelligence/train-ability of the two breeds but with fewer inherited health issues that labs tend to have and generally better health typical of mixed breeds. Also, while labs tend to shed more, the poodle side brings a lower maintenance fur(their fur type can vary from more like lab to more like poodle though) that tends to also bother people with dog allergies less.
- Like both poodles and labs, very popular for above reasons as assistance dogs for disabled people, as well as family pets.
- Awesome looking
- Bred/used as bird hunting dogs, excellent runners - fast/athletic with high energy, intelligent
- Very people friendly, used as therapy dogs to comfort people with various problems.
- Giant - up to 6 foot+ long and 200+ lbs, but very gentle and popular as family dogs
- Used as rescue dogs particular to save drowning people as they are a very water loving dog and excellent swimmers
- For same reason as above, popular pets for fishermen
- Hunting dogs used in particular for their excellent noses and short legs allowing them to keep their nose to the ground and move through heavier brush
- Very old breed, with most health issues and aggression completely bred out, with a long life expectancy for their size
- Extremely friendly and affectionate with people
- Love food...a little too much and owners have to be careful to feed them controlled amounts as they will eat until they're obese.
Jack and Parson Russell Terriers
- I have a Parson : )
- Renowned/notorious for their playful, feisty, energetic, curious/trouble making personality (Very apparent let me tell you)
- Bred and used for rodent, fox, and badger hunting their bodies are ideal for getting into small holes
- While terriers in general tend to have issues with other dogs, the Jack and Parson are on the less extreme side and should have no issues with proper training and exposure while young, and are also very affectionate and friendly with people.
- Jacks have retained their popularity as a working/hunting dog, while Parsons due to their longer legs and running/jumping ability have become very popular as a competition/show dog.
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
- Corgi is Welsh for "dwarf dog".
- Bred originally as herding dogs, they have become popular companion/family dogs and show dogs
- Very social and affectionate as well as eager to please, they have a tendency to follow their owners around as well as seeking attention from pretty much anyone
- Like many herding dogs, very highly ranked for dog intelligence
If there's any interest I might do a few posts of some of the most weird, impressive, scary, etc. types of dogs too. I've read that dogs have arguably the highest diversity of physical and mental traits within a species and are somewhat unique in how tweak-able they are via breeding. They've been a major part of human affairs throughout history, with some societies being highly dependent on them for protection, hunting, and herding. Even in the modern world, dogs are still better than anything humans have come up with - unless you count them as a human invention which to some extent they are - for many tasks in a wide variety of fields of work.
So yeah, while I've always liked dogs and have had one in my family since birth, I'm on a dog kick right now.
kawklee youre a fucking retard
"ronaldo's game is much more based on physique than messi so that means he will last longer" - it's the complete opposite you dumb FUCK, if your game's physical then you'll fade away with age much more than if you rely on skills alone. I see Messi lasting for longer than CR7 at this level, that is if he stops acting like a retard who wants to play every game, including cup games against div. 4 teams
dont you guys feel sorry for him? he spends so much time posting crap on here, makes you wonder if he has any friends irl. his flat looks pretty crappy so he is probably poor as well. many angry people online are just mean because they are lonely and want attention. it's pretty bad.
now that you are perma banned i hope you can get out more and sort your life out, good luck.