I'd like to list 5 things I love about Legion to counter your video
1. they made classes retarded and easy enough that I can play hammer and be just as good as usual
2. for a brief second they got me w/ nostalgia via tbc
3. garrisons were easy gold so you didn't need to waste time farming
4. LFR so I could afk my way through content and see stuff without having to listen to pimple faced virgins screaming on teamspeak/mumble/whatever
5. Finally, my #1 favorite thing, wow finally being bad enough that I can quit for good. God bless. Either wow was going to keep me captivated and ruin my life or let me go. Thank you blizzard for letting me go, <3
Edit: fun fact, just checked last time I actually logged on 4/20
Really depends what you are looking for. I would not recommend coming back to this game. If you miss wow nostalgia? Try out hearthstone. Warriors are still armoring up faggots (control war now is like letting prots into arenas) and mages/rogues still think they take the most skill for some odd reason. You will get your wow flavor right there.
If you are just looking for something fun to do then I'd try netflix, jumping rope, or gardening.
One of most depressing threads I've read on this site. Seems like we have passed all stages of grief regarding this game. There were flashes of denial, anger, and resentment but we have come full circle to acceptance.
This thread makes me feel like I"m at a wake. RIP wow