To all of you bitching about demon lock burst.
1. Most obvious burst in the game (big demon > ret w/ wings)
2. Clunky/sloppy burst setup, you need to get up to 2-3 stacks to do any decent damage. Takes a while to drop buff and rebuild fury.
What these locks are most likely doing (haven't tried myself):
1. popping dark soul + imps early, builds enough fury for 2xdemon bolts and early pressure.
2. Waiting for fury to build up again, saving HoG charges.
3. popping 2nd dark soul, going meta and casting 2 stack demon bolt + 2 chaos waves.
The point is watch for the second burst rotation not the first, just play against demonology like they are a ret.
Hackattack3Member Since 29 Mar 2011
Offline Last Active Jan 20 2015 06:35 PM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 999
- Profile Views 8655
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown