1. If you would have played the whole time from wotlk till now getting glad would be easier for you, but since the general level of skill increased by a lot since wrath it will be way harder since you're just returning to the game.
2. I don't think there really is a guide for that, best bet would be to watch streams of good players I guess.
3. Ret/Hunter/Priest is "OK", easily glad viable, it is still one of the worse comps in this game and not fotm in any way.
4. Yes, going holy is the way to go currently, disc performs really really poor, sadly.
5. Gearing up is really easy nowadays, the gap between season items is huge tho. The fastest way would be to get a friend helping you out in 2s, it will be pretty stupid and as long as you're missing a lot of items you won't really have any huge impact on the game, so you will need your friend to be able to 1v2 them. Like that being fully geared will take ~150 arena wins, sounds like a lot and feels like it is even more, but it is the easiest way to get geared.
ThazableMember Since 27 Mar 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 05:58 PM
Character: Tyrannical Gladiator Virginbuster
- Group Premium Junkies
- Active Posts 178
- Profile Views 7868
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday April 5