1) I'm actually an avid warcraft movie maker
2) I've been the highest rated if not one of the highest rated fire mages in the world
3) My e-peen did not grow from number 1/2 as much as you think it did
1) dont care
2) dont care
3) Dont heff to be mad that lord kettu has more skill than you
you can call me a retard all you want sir. Still making more $$ than you, still better than you at this game.
Can't see how this is losing. Maybe you should come to the skill capped house and we can chat.
Wait you didn't get the invite. Interesting..
Autistic fat pleb strikes again. As much as i don't want to derail this wonderful thread...
1.Short term money which relies pretty much off of other peoples gratitude and the moment people don't find you "funny" you're out of a job. You're essentially begging people for donations you do realize that? You call that a job kek. I'd much rather finish education and get a decent fulfilling career which requires me to leave my house.
2.Better at world of warcraft? Rofl do people still compare skill levels in this game? If you played Dota or Sc2 sure maybe that would mean something but holy fuck you mongoloid being good at WoW (Hold it being good at 5s and a holy paladin on shit bgs) is nothing to be proud of my African American brother. Saw your stream and you're mediocre at best anyways so stop acting like you're a godtier player at the only game you play.
3. I'm going to assume the gaming house comment was a fucking troll because my sides still need to recover for me to respond to that one. A fucking house full of "Professional WoW players and their tag alongs" holy fuck please be a troll.
1. Tournament realm was not mentioned, does this mean the 2 highest rated teams on EU ladders are getting invited to Blizzcon? As in, current rank 1 team on Misery (2822 rating) and rank 1 team on Cruelty (2808 rating)?
2. If the top 2 on Tournament realm get invited, why wasn't this clearly stated? Since top 2 on tournament realm does not equal "Two of the highest ranked teams" ; Why don't they hire someone with a clue to proofread these kind of announcements to avoid confusion?
3. Or is it just Blizzard's way of telling that the US and EU competitors are already decided? If this is the case, why get people's hopes up?
4. If the competitors are already decided, who is the guy behind the decisions?
"If you're an Arena competitor, it's time to hone your skills and get ready to fight hard for a spot in the event."
Think you forgot to tell the main piece of information: How to fight for a spot in the tournament, gratz Blizzard.