Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

TheGosuStandard

Member Since 04 Mar 2011
Offline Last Active Aug 18 2014 09:59 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Hunters in WoD

06 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

View PostLiveFreeOrDie, on 03 August 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

So according to Celestalon they won't change Sniper Training or anything else for that matter... all they could do now is simply buff aimed shot damage and/or cast time, aimed should at least do the same dmg as Chimera... if they won't it'll be MoP all over again... boring BM mongo carnage!

Chimaera has a built in cleave now, so it will limit your use in games depending on how the opponent positions themselves around the CC target.

In Topic: WoD Freezing Trap

21 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Shouldn't there still be travel time on trap depending on how far away the person is (beta)?

In Topic: WoD Freezing Trap

17 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

Not sure how I'll feel with the new MM mastery.

Besides that SV has 12 second traps.

In Topic: Hunter Alpha Notes

04 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

New Marksman Mastery, seems like the spec is changing completely to be a stationary turret.

Marksmanship
  • Mastery: Wild Quiver Grants a 16% chance for your ranged attacks to also instantly fire an additional ranged shot that deals 80% weapon damage. Hunter - Marksmanship Spec. When you stand still for 0, you gain Sniper Training for 6 sec, which increases your damage, shot range, and critical strike damage by 4%. Hunter - Marksmanship Spec.
Survival
  • Black Arrow Fires a Black Arrow at the target, dealing [ 14.19% of AP ] damage over 20 sec. Black Arrow damage has a chance to cause your next two Explosive Shots to cost no Focus and trigger no cooldown. This occurs at least once per Black Arrow [ 23.6% of AP ] damage over 18 sec. When your Black Arrow multistrikes, you gain 1 stack of Lock and Load. Lock and Load causes your next Explosive Shot to trigger no cooldown. Max 5 stacks. Requires Ranged Weapon. Hunter - Survival Spec. 35 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant. 30 sec cooldown.
  • Explosive Shot You fire an explosive charge into the enemy target, dealing [ 1 + 40% of AP ] Fire damage initially and every second for 2 sec. Requires Ranged Weapon. Hunter - Survival Spec. 25 15 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant. 6 sec cooldown.
  • Lock and Load (New) Fires a Black Arrow at the target, dealing [ 23.6% of AP ] damage over 18 sec. When your Black Arrow multistrikes, you gain 1 stack of Lock and Load. Lock and Load causes your next Explosive Shot to trigger no cooldown. Max 5 stacks. Hunter - Survival Spec

Edit: Anyone know how I could change the title from Alpha to Beta?

In Topic: Hunter Alpha Notes

20 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

View Postneoooooo, on 20 June 2014 - 02:07 AM, said:

Is Scatter still gone?

As of now yes, but it might return depending on how the feel traps work without it during testing.

<