My point is, sure Hunter is relatively simply, but so is 90% of the shit in the game because its MoP and everyone is a MoP in their own way, which is why the term MoP Hunter is a retarded one often coming from classes just as retarded.
if every class is so easy and simple, why don't you try and play another class besides your hunter past the 2k bracket?
oh yeah that's right, you can't. you can only play hunter.
lol ret free win. Well what i think about rets atm they are fine but when u meet warriors feels like my hp never goes up. Rsham maybe works okay(don't like to play with shamans tho). Just waiting till next patch when warriors get fixed?
A couple of things influenced me to pvp much less seriously than I used to.
1. Win Trading and Exploiting. These problems are taking far to long to get fixed and mmr is not being reset after major exploits have been found.
2. Selling Titles/Carries. This garbage isn't good for the game, no offense to those of you who do it, money is money after all.
3. The community is trash now. Nobody cares about anyone else at all and finding respectful players is now a rare occurrence at best.
4. Arena is too much like "rock, paper scissors". Half of the games I join have the outcome decided before the gates even open.
5. Alt gearing and late starts are much more difficult now. Because of this I no longer play any of my alts that much in pvp.
6. The arms race between casters and melee has given almost every class too much instant damage and instant cc. A lot of people spend most of the games they are playing not being able to play the game and a lot of people end up dying without being able to do anything to stop the damage.
7. Rated Battlegrounds are fun but they should not give a higher cap than arena. Players should not feel "forced" to do them to complete their gear at the same pace as those who do.
8. All of these factors have contributed to population decline, which is another problem that needs to be dealt with. Battlegroups on the same physical data centers need to be merged. Teams under 2000 should not be facing the same teams over and over again.
random retarded insults against Starcookie seem kinda pointless when he has already come as close as he probably will to admitting that his team has been disqualified, what more do u hope to achieve?
would be better if people stop showing how cool they are on the internet by insulting someone they probably wouldnt even dare to speak to irl, and start encouraging him to post more details of what he knows about who else is getting disqualified, since i will bet that around 90% of the teams that are getting these emails are not being so open about posting them on this website for us to see and laugh at (lewisyo)
Okay, that is a good card, and if you have all the drivers for it correctly installed, there should be no problem whatsoever running wow.
So what i would do is run the wow repair. It scans through your wow files to see if any files are corrupted or missing. Most of the time, it doesn't work, lets get real here. So run the repair, check again to see if it helped. If it didn't, then try re-installing the game. Make sure to also delete the personal data when you un-install it. That's how i go my wow working again after a patch, where i got massive screen tearing from.
If it would by any chance not work, then i don't know what to say... But I'm about 90% sure it's some textures missing or corrupted files.
EDIT: tbh, that is one insane graphics card, holy jesus.