- I partially supported Burst of Speed in MoP, however come WoD I really don't ; explanation below
- Rogues are thriving on level 100 because of the metagame. TBC and Cataclysm were kinda slow for the most part, allowing Rogues to thrive in those metagames because a Rogue with no fear of getting oneshotted is a Rogue that is free to fuck up enemy team completely - contrast to WoTLK where they could get stunned and oneshotted by proper teams, so they had to play very carefully, resulting in the proper way a Rogue should be played
- remove Cheap Shot and Garrote glyphs, they're an overkill
- Nerve Strike is way too powerful on lvl 100
- Feint is too powerful ( although it'll probably get nerfed because of PvE - it's making Rogues the premier ( and really only viable ) melee class in first tier of WoD )
Cheap shot/garrote glyph are bad for the class not just the game. Not because of overkill reasons we had just as much CC since vanilla with cheap shot/kidney not DRing till cata, but with wod cheap/garrote just outshine other options and force you into using them lowering the dynamic of the class a lot.
I'd also agree that feint is way too strong to the point that it makes the class gimmicky due to you being an immortal god unless you trinket something stupid which is just horrible design. Even more so with how horrible sub's 4set bonus is in comparison to assassinations due to it being tied into feint.
Then there's other problems you missed like how dumb shroud is. Aoe stealth is a retarded mechanic just like every class in the game practically having stealth these days.
edit: defensive talent tier is flawed too besides wall. Nerve strike having a stacking 10% mortal strike built into it and deadly throw on a defensive talent tier is moronic.