- The PvP community needs to be serious about ostracizing cheaters. If you know someone who DDoSes, fly-hacks, or any form of obvious cheating, do NOT continue to play with them. Cheating has become way too common-place in the PvP scene, and while i know people don't agree with it, you foster its growth when you play with someone who perpetuates it or supports it.
- Stop being so toxic towards the outward community. We are a minority of the dwindling WoW population; you can't be so selective when choosing people to play with and helping new players learn the game. I'm not saying you have to run a charity service and teach every sub-1500 player the game, but don't be cruel. Direct them to sites such as this one so they can read up and try and understand their mistakes. Be patient and help the people who truly want to get better and learn.
- If you don't have a constructive opinion, don't consistently spread garbage. Everyone has bad days, everyone hates comp x/x/x or class x. It's okay to shit-post now and then, but don't make it a habit. If you think something deserves changing, explain why, and try and be constructive.
- Support the infrastructure already present. GCDtv is going to great lengths to get people excited about arena, and honestly they're doing a great job. I'm not too familiar with organizers over in EU (the only one i remember is Bleached Bones?), but these guys work hard to take the game they love and get people interested in it. They need our support to grow and help the scene grow back with them.
MosheMember Since 05 Feb 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 10:58 PM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 307
- Profile Views 9130
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age 25 years old
- Birthday December 8, 1990