Jump to content

  • Curse Sites


Member Since 27 Jan 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 08:44 PM

#4105899 Adventures at 1k MMR

Posted Ayrasaurus on 22 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

Actually making a video of someone at 600 mmr who is most likely very new/learning the game and posting it on arena junkies. Pretty much sums up dreoras or w.e his name is pretty perfectly.

Would you ever see a league player record bronze 5 games then post it on the big league sites taking the piss out of new/lesser experienced players? Doubt it, or they'd be made to look a cunt (which dreoras is).

Ironic thing is that this guy actually pays people to play with him, and then has the nerve to insult people trying to learn/progress/just fucking about in the game lol.


#4105473 Adventures at 1k MMR

Posted Djandawg on 21 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

Some people are just new to the game and they are learning, or they are simply not good That's why they are at 1k mmr and they play random specs.
What is really impressive is, during the 15th season of this game, the 1k mmr gameplay of the opponent causes you to have orgasms and hysteric laughter of 3 minutes, and you proudly record/share it.

#4105269 Adventures at 1k MMR

Posted Wrathful on 21 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

and this is why 2s is aids to cap in.

sub 1500: retards and AJ-superhero mmr tankers
over 1500: tryhards who pillarhump.

#4103517 Wall removed, Rally nerfed

Posted Frequently on 19 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

You forgot to include that your class still has permanent barkskin, rally and die by the sword is plenty

#4102758 Azeroth Choppers - Episode 1

Posted Kekmoo on 17 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

I hate the way Americans edit these type of shows.

#4099890 Game Against The RPS Gods

Posted Esiwdeer on 13 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

View PostNixonxx, on 13 April 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

Good post

But I haven't been playing this World of Warcraft game anywhere near as long as you guys, so some of what you said is sort of invalid tbh
Duelist is a state of mind. In World of Warcraft, in women - in everything, from being a chef to being an astronaut. Duelist is a woeful ignorance, an intangible frustration, an emotional(as opposed to logical or rational) response to failure.

I'm not going to research you, or anything, but I'm sure your story is the same as any of your kith: you transferred around, hopping in and out of teams, spammed trade chat, inspected/whispered your betters pleading with them to run a certain comp you've decided is your ticket to Gladiator. You have cut and dried excuses for any of your shortcomings. You're a dime a dozen.

I fought for your freedom, son. Do you know what kept me alive in the unforgiving streets of Fallujah? The same thing that kept me alive in Blade's Edge Arena, the same thing that kept me aroused during my courageous struggle with post-breakup erectile dysfunction: a simple choice to be mediocre or great. A choice that every man has. A choice that you're currently wasting.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." Through this game I have trolled literally millions of people, banged 2 B-list porn stars, had someone buy me a real suit of armor from my Amazon wishlist, attended tournaments, been flown places - what a ride, man. I have Athene's girlfriend on Skype and our conversations are nearly 30% emoticons. One time a girl told her mom that being with me was like being with a member of The Rolling Stones. I signed a mousepad for Phreak at worlds last year.

My ability to land traps, make jokes and occasionally Feign Death has allowed my penis to visit ground hallowed by legends such as Ron Jeremy, Reckful, Bruce Willis and HotshotGG.

I have a recurring dream where I am my penis. I am very vascular, and clearly all the time and effort I've spent cultivating lean mass has paid off. Anyway, I am dead and my veiny, ripped spirit penis is walking through the halls of Valhalla after, I assume, dying in glorious battle. On the left and on the right are legends - Bear Grylls, Bill Clinton, Abraham Lincoln, etc - looking down on me with nods of approval as I join their ranks. I arrive at the end of the corridor to look up at Odin and receive his judgment.

He looks down at me and says,



I could go on and on but let us wrap this up:

On paper right now you're a lowly 92.85% Duelist. A garbagecan. Be honest, have you ever sent someone an unsolicited tell about how much resilience you have? I bet you have, you smarmy fuck. As for me? I am legend: an MLG champion, a collegiate scholar, a veteran of foreign wars. The Divine Wind. The Confident Penetrator of Death. Vanquisher of Bailamos, Reedcatman, Legolasdwarfx, The Guy Who Made the Ronald Video, The Thundergod, The P Diddy of World of Warcraft, The Reason Titters is so Flexible - the list goes on forever.

But do you know what the difference between us is? Absolutely nothing. You could achieve everything I have and more, most likely. But you won't the way you're going, because you have a shitty attitude and you're unwilling to ask yourself the harder questions. You're on the same Duelist plateau that every young man arrives at in early adulthood. Some people write Catcher in the Rye about it. Some people get Duelist a few times, marry an overweight girl for her lack of self-esteem and develop a drinking problem. It's your choice, friend.

It is what you do right now that makes the difference, my good man. Surrender yourself to a life of mediocrity and excuses or suppress your emotions like a king and behold what you may accomplish.


In closing, you might say, "I don't care that much" or whatever, but I know that what I said will resonate. All that matters is that at the end of the trilogy you get on a ship like Gandalf did and sail to the Gray Havens, where Billian and I are bodybuilders, where Talbadar has a new pair of shoes.

Where Serennia and Conrad are Gollum-esque creatures which we collectively take pity on. Where Hoodrych is actually cool again, and no longer a sellout.


Anyway, I hope you will heed my advice and make better choices in the future. Life is a terrible thing to waste.

I'll leave you with this,

"The end and perfection of our victories is to avoid the vices and infirmities of those whom we subdue."



#4099782 Game Against The RPS Gods

Posted Esiwdeer on 13 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

I am but a lowly peasant compared to you, original poster.

But would you mind telling me how you can call anyone a Duelist?

This is season 14, right? And there were 13 seasons before this one so that makes you a 92.85% Duelist.. yeah? That means there's less than an 8% chance you're relevant at anything. And even then, you're a basic gladiator. No HBO, no Showtime, no tits, and certainly no pornography. 92% of the time, you're being a terrible driver and tripping over things and overdrafting your bank account. Jesus Christ, dude. Get a grip.  

You can steal as many iPods as you can carry, and poop in as many drawers as you can fill. At least Serennia wasn't 92.85% nonfactor.


#4099491 Game Against The RPS Gods

Posted Icekingx on 13 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

When I first started the video thought you guys were gonna win...what a twist.
Posted Image

#4099479 Game Against The RPS Gods

Posted stalebagel on 13 April 2014 - 06:45 AM

nice video :^]

Posted Image

#4099266 In bed with Ayra

Posted thumpiex on 12 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

inb4 my dreams are crushed by ayra!Posted Image

#4098303 Oh god why

Posted Reetry on 11 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

I've met a lot of stupid people during my years on planet earth, but you, you're actually the most retarded human being I've ever encountered.

Why would you even make a "whine-thread" about something like this? It literally seems like you're addicted to posting on ArenaJunkies, so when you have nothing clever to write ( Which, you actually never have ) you make pointless retarded threads just in hopes of getting "likes" - at least thats what it seems like.

#4098204 In bed with Ayra

Posted Reetry on 11 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

View PostCaramélBear, on 11 April 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

title is so misleading
It's like he went to journalism-school.

#4095916 Started From The Bottom, Now I'm Nowhere

Posted Nexxer on 08 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 08 April 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

Oh well, I can't remember the last time anyone gave a shit about rbgs.


#4095907 Started From The Bottom, Now I'm Nowhere

Posted Icekingx on 08 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 08 April 2014 - 10:48 PM, said:

Icequeen, try expressing yourself using the English language, I'm not well-versed in Japanese anime school girl body language.
You can't read the English in the gif? I'm sorry I thought you were the intellectual savior of the unwashed masses?

#4095901 Started From The Bottom, Now I'm Nowhere

Posted Icekingx on 08 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

Not now bailamos. I can't.
Posted Image