Bandet, your hopeless
In your case, ignorance is bliss.
Personally, I'm all for a 1v1 bracket. Aside from a little time spent on behalf of Blizzard, there is nothing to be lost, and quite a bit to be gained.
Currently, there is much work to be done on a few "hot topics" regarding the game's PvP aspect, as there has nearly always been, though more so now than ever.
As for all of you stubborn cavemen, you have not once given any valid reasons as to why World of Warcraft would be best of without the likes of said 1v1 Arena bracket.
Other than the typical, childish "There'll be that much more unbalance in this game.", "Well, I can't beat A as B, so to hell with this idea.", "I'm not interested, and neither will anyone else.", "There will be an overabundance of QQ.", "Horrible idea, bring back Skirmishes.", and lastly, "It won't be fun, just annoying.", I have yet to see why as players, we are better off without the addition of the aforementioned idea.
I myself feel like that of a parrot, because I believe that repetition may just be beneficial to some of you.
As the original poster has said:
1. This game has never been balanced, nor will it ever be.
1A. Some classes are stronger than others. - Insert "deal with it" picture of choice here.
2. As opposed to complaining about how incredibly hard it is to fight another class, find a way to beat them.
2A. Just because you can't do something, doesn't mean that no one else can. Believe it or not, you speak for yourself.
3. Assuming that there were to ever be a 1v1 Arena bracket, and you are not for it (for whatever reason), you in no way, shape or form have to associate yourself with it.
3A. You may not support it, but many others will. If at all possible, find something else that may otherwise hold your interest.
4. There has always been an endless stream of tears in the gaming community as a whole. It is what it is.
4A. Simply grin and bear it, or find some other activity to do.
*5. Though this is my own personal opinion, Skirmishes can be fun at times. Playing against a keyboard turning PvE geared dual Mage team isn't very much fun as Hunter/Disc, both of which are fully geared to the teeth in PvP gear, and at that, whom of which have spent countless hours in the PvP scene. When I go to play against other players, I want a challenge, not a slaughter fest.
5A. I truthfully wouldn't mind if Blizzard were to reintroduce Skirmishes, but just because you are frustrated at their decision to withdraw the system from the game doesn't negate any and all further additions to the PvP system itself.
6. To each, their own. As mentioned previously in this topic, some enjoy raiding, and some enjoy playing against other players, while others enjoy trolling in trade chat (go figure).
6A. What may not be fun to you, may just be someone's bread and butter. Hence the word "preference."