Some facts about Russian players: - Russians don't speak english ingame. Like never. - If there is an option in the game to use voicechat they use it and talk, sing and do anything to annoy you. - Russians are always the best players and never make mistakes. You are the reason you lost the game/died or whatever. - Russians try to exploit wherever they can. - Russians don't play in a team. They are all solo gods and they would never support.
Happened to me in Dota2, HoN, and now WoW. So no, it is not a good thing to have them in the EU pool.
- Less Interrupts
- Less instant CC on longer cooldowns
- Less % based passive no skill self heals
- Less Mobility "Freedom" effects or longer cooldown on them
- Less Movement Impairing/Root effects or longer cooldown on them
- Less CC Immunity and cc removal abilites, make the pvp trinket a passive racial only for pvp cc effects
- Removal of Casting Slows
- Removal of Damage Cooldown Stacking to oneshot some one
- More casted spells instead of instants
- Mana to be more relevant to healers
- DR system reworked
- Ingame (Live) Ladder
- Ingame Tournament System
- Spectator Mode for Arenas
- Streams on the Battle.net Launcher
- Make RBG and Arena conquest cap equal
Warriors finally are able to do SOMETHING in arena after being shit for 5+ patches in a row, and retards scream for nerfs
go play WoTLK, have fun with those warriors
Just because they were shit last season they should not be able to completly shut down a caster. It is absolutly frustrating and makes a 1800 warrior not any different to a 2400 warrior.
"juke pummel > juke disrupt > shockwave > charge > storm bolt > mass reflect > reflect again > juke pummel > get charged... " Try to get a cast off. On top of incredible damage and defensive. Def Stance + Second Wind + awesome Mobility is just too good.
it's a very tricky situation. if you nerf shadowpriests the following things will happen:
-resto druids become VERY weak
-KFC wins every game
also just removing is a very lazy and bad nerf.. increase cd to whatever or increase cast time would be a much better change. Don't know about void shift. Maybe a shared cooldown on something? Or a debuff which prevents healing for x seconds.
Removing is just bad and i hope will never happen.