* Divine protection usable in stun or make it glyphable to do so and reduce all damage taken by 40% 3min cd - You can still die thru this and unless youre looking to predict a swap you wont get it off in time.
* Revert blind change or make it a 0.5 cast - This was such an amazing cd for a paladin defensively when being trained....Blizzard says it was too strong for holy paladins (last season) but KFC sounds like the real problem, hunter cc, hunter burst, warrior burst, and warrior stuns.
* Make sacred shield a real shield.. - Speccing into this currently is a joke. Getting torch is miles better, you get more absorb from torch with mastery (even though mastery is a joke) add to that the nerf coming to mastery in patch.
* Make freedom/sac undispelable or a cooldown to make them undispelable during that spells duration (Include BoP in there)- It's still a big joke these abilities arent equip with some type of dispell protection. Paladins at one point were suppose to be THE defensive healer lol... monks in less an a month got life cocoon from being dispellable to undispellable. Paladins are still waiting for some dispell protection it's pretty depressing.
These are the base changes that need to be done to paladin I feel that will make the difference we are looking for.
WetworksMember Since 20 Jun 2010
Offline Last Active Jun 03 2013 05:44 AM
- Group Junkies
- Active Posts 124
- Profile Views 11624
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown