it's undeniable that holy paladins clearly need fixed. problems from my perspective (warlock) are:
- paladins offer virtually no utility
- paladins are especially vulnerable to cc, more than any other class in the game
- paladins and the people they are healing are really vulnerable to offensive-dispel
honestly i feel bad for holy atm, and, more than likely if the 4.1 notes don't change, paladins will fail to have even one viable tree for pvp. unfortunately i haven't read any of the other responses to this thread so i apologize if i'm echoing anyone else here.
- make rebuke a ranged interrupt, with a lockout (kick, mindfreeze etc)
- add some sort of offensive-dispel-resistance to blessing of protection
- consider giving paladins very slightly stronger heals, depending on how warrior damage ends-up on 4.1 and if shamans get yet another buff to healing
warlock: ua needs buffed, cmon, seriously.
bashiok: ua will be buffed, no worries bro, chill out. sry warlocks aren't #1 caster for this season, will fix asap.
spriest: vt needs buffed if ua is getting buffed.
- you should better identify when your teammates need peels
- try running around less and spend more globals casting instead of positioning yourself
- i actually thought you had some good fakes in these, from the couple i watched
- you should really change your ui, its super burning-crusade horrible, but you already mentioned this
- tongues more on heals/focus caster target
- exhaustion more on priests, anticipate the fears and add them to your ib lua
- also during the rmp you get super controlled, you weren't putting out any damage at all during the start of the game. make sure your spamming fel flame on the mage when you get full dots rolling, control the rogue when you lose momentum. once you gain the momentum back, switch back onto the mage.
- don't coil mages
thanks, it was actually very simple. i am a software developer irc and lua/wow stuff is super duper easy. pm me with some leet private addon ideas and maybe i'll do them up if they seem worth the time-investment!