Just wondering the best way to do damage as a mage? Human mage here...
I'm a blacksmith/enchanter and I'm just starting to pvp on my mage.
1. How on-demand can the burst I do be, and how do I set it up?
2. I'm in full tyrannical and have 9k conquest to spend. What do I buy? When do I need to upgrade my trinkets? Should they be the last to upgrade?
Get the weapon, then get main pieces and then upgrade trinkets.
1. Stack 5x Icicle with Frostbolts (lol who casts) or FFB (preferred to spam instants in MoP)
2. Try to line up damage procs, like weapon and proctrinket (not 100% necessary, as your damage will still be high)
3. Pop Veins + On-Use + Orb, press Alter Time and Deep the guy you want to kill
4. Press your MVB (Most Valued Button(Ice Lance)) multiple times to ensure no FoF procs are wasted
5. Press Alter to get back the procs and Icicles you had before Alter Timing
6. Repeat to press your MVB
8. Did you kill? If yes, proceed directly to next step. If no, proceed to step 1.
9. Collect win
10. Tell your friend how well he played that game but secretly know that you basically soloed the kill target
11. Que up again