What does SafeQueue do?
SafeQueue is an extremely lightweight addon that does the following:
- Removes the "Leave Queue" button for rated matches
- Colorized timer on the popup indicating how much time is remaining to join the match
- Prevents the popup being closed by hitting the ESC key
- Right-clicking the minimap icon will leave the queue instead of displaying a drop-down menu
- When attempting to leave a queue a "join" command will be sent first, preventing rare occasions where server lag will cause the queue to pop after you've clicked to leave
- Displays the time you waited in queue when it pops and (optionally) announces to your raid or party
- /sq enable
- /sq disable
- /sq minimap <on|off> (Turn the minimap leave feature on or off)
- /sq announce <self|party|raid|off> (Announce the time you waited in queue when it pops)
great addon. how do we turn off or turn down the sound on it though?