- Viewing Profile: Reputation: Spyrö
SpyröMember Since 07 Mar 2010
Offline Last Active Today, 12:08 AM
- Group Premium
- Active Posts 201
- Profile Views 9481
- Member Title Member
- Age 32 years old
- Birthday July 16, 1984
Posted Bigmoran on 21 July 2016 - 03:32 AM
In an act of Iraq triggered PTSD, this 50 year old DK relentlessly aimed his snipe at a young college girl. This wasn’t the first time Nutsz browsed arenamate for potential targets. He was accustomed to monitoring the ladders on his 18-inch CRT, always ready to use his trackball mouse to click “Join Battle”, all while Fortunate Son was blasting in the background.
Though it is rumored he has a part time job as Ellen Degeneres stunt double, Minpojke has found his way on this years list. After a devastating DQ from last year’s regionals, Pojke was determined to reign the European ladder for another season. Teaming up with (insert random EU mage here) and a 14 year old Danish boy from Xbox live, Pojke asserted himself as the premier druid among all europine countries.
Though he has come a long way from his back to back R1-Duelist days (I shit you not this guy got R1 duelist two seasons in a row), this hunter still remains the cuckold of a bald headed baby gnome. Dillypoo spent countless hours playing the same comp every day of his WoD life. Somewhere in the depths of LFG he located a Priest and Feral Druid who had been afflicted by the Duelist curse. Perhaps sympathizing with their struggle, Dillypoo and his team managed to get slapped around like that milf did in that video
The queen termite lays 30,000 eggs/day. With a lifespan of 15 years, that translates to 164,250,000 eggs laid in her lifetime. In the natural world, this is an incredible feat, but it is nothing compared to how many arcane mage eggs Babymichael is capable of laying in a single arena season. From the cherry-scented depths of Vape Nation, the Michaelus Guasparitoros is capable of producing 100 Gladiator tier arcane mages in the time it takes him to rip the fattest vape.
I know this is cheap but Trilltko looks like this so I’m gonna assume he’s one of the biggest tryhards:
If I actually put effort into digging for the tryhard monk this season it would likely be Sethcurry, simply because he was a zero to zero reject who gained an inflated ego due to WW buffs. Nontheless the guy just gives me the heebie jeebies.
But if I really wanted to be honest for a second, Mongery would probably take the cake as tryhard Monk. Getting banned more frequently than he has spelling tests, this child attempted to script his way to the top of the ladder multiple times, only to be stopped by that meddling Brian Holinka and his damned Lore dog.
Two wrongs don’t make a right, but seven Wongs make the right dent in the arena ladder to be worthy of our attention. Vincentwong, also known as Jackson Lee, but sometimes known as Fatherwong is the Rynd of this expansion. Dawning multiple paladins, Wong was able to go Godzilla on the arena ladders.
Though he resembles a Japanese nuclear monstrosity, he was capable of doing damage only a specific type of reptilian is capable of (see: Lizards). It is rumored (though unconfirmed) that Vincentwong dialed up his boy Reedz using the Razer Naga Reedz edition to prune the connection of his regional qualifying opponents.
Honorable mention to Killak aka Thelf aka Squirtlelol aka Greenteax aka KobeBryant for laying low after his S15 5v5 wintrades to gain his fifth new identity as a R1 Paladin. Seriously guys, only weird people change their identity like that.
Dealing with more K’s than the inbox of an angsty teenage girl, Amne managed to secure his position as our tryhard priest. I don’t know much about this guy, other than the fact that his 3k freakout can only be rivaled by S12 Burt. I’ve watched this guy on stream a few times and his frequent nerd-rages are indicative enough to land a spot on our list.
Even though he is a good friend of mine, this guy needs to tone it down a bit:
If you have ever done Brawlers guild, chances are you have defeated Blat, a simple goo-like organism that explodes into more goo puddles as the fight wears on. This boss encounter was loosely based on an event that occurred over several months in Sweden, as Minpojke’s fat cells were separated from his body to form the 100-celled organism known as Jaimex. This shaman is a prolific poster on this website, first gaining attention as a kickbotter back in MoP. Jaime managed to slowly creep his way on this list as his drive to reproduce was instinctually replaced with a motivation to take over the EU ladder.
Can money buy you happiness? Well Sam I am, it sure can! Ignoring that obscure reference that few will understand, it’s time to open our pocketbooks and place our bets on who our tryhard lock is? I almost put some Ozztistic kid, but that would be too boring! The winner of the S18 tryhard Warlock is Locturnal. Spending hundreds of dollars donating and subscribing to his favorite streamers, Locturnal was able to buy his way into this spot. Just like the 13 year old Swedish kids that donate to popular girl streamers, Locturnal was able to buy his way into an artificial friendship with some of our most famous WoW celebrities! Good for him (too bad he didn’t get R1 EleGiggle)! Hey, maybe next paycheck.
Failing to swoon Lxxi, Phixie, and Propel and gaining the award for the rejection Hat trick is Swull. This steroid filled rager queued multiple GCDTV’s and failed to qualify in each regional tournament. Maybe he’s a good guy, though—I hear they finish last. And that Swull did, as he finished last in every way possible.
Flex on fools!
Posted Refren on 19 July 2016 - 09:09 PM
Posted God on 19 July 2016 - 08:04 PM
Posted Dreydxo on 18 July 2016 - 05:26 PM
Posted Fizion on 18 July 2016 - 08:07 PM
Posted Avengelyne on 08 July 2016 - 07:48 PM
Posted Dakkrothy on 16 July 2016 - 10:21 PM
Posted abolishedtehe on 16 July 2016 - 10:04 PM
This is probably going to be the most cringe thing you've ever red and most people won't even care enough to read it, but regardless lets get this shit show started.
I quit for about a month prior to today and only logged in to ask ryuboss (aka ryuballsack, aka Mohammed, aka Isis commander #3, aka the best person I've ever met online ever.) to come on team speak because I missed his stupid Arab accent (no flame ofc) only to find out there was only a few days left of the season and once again I'm not getting rank 1, even though it's possible I've left it to late and there is no one to play with at this point. This is not why I'm choosing to quit, it's only helping me realise the real reason.
Why did I play this game so much? I know everyone is curious.
I started playing this game when I was about 14 (could be wrong) when my cousin and I went and bought wrath of the lich king on release day. At this time I was in school and honestly fucking up my life irreversibly. I was friends with the wrong people, I was smoking weed like bob Marley on 4/20, I was flunking out of a grammar school which I was blessed to get into and most days I didn't even go to school instead I went to the park and smoked weed like a little dickhead. Around the age of 16/17 I fell into a crowd of people from drug dealers to paramilitary members and shit got real. I was at a house smoking weed with people I thought were my friends and I got super high. When I was high they locked the doors and told me people were coming to get me. They started telling me they were coming to put me into hospital. Obviously when you're high you can get easily paranoid and they knew this, I started having a panic attack and they wouldn't let me leave the house. Eventually they let me leave the house after having a panic attack for about 30 minutes and I ran home and sat in my room waiting for the people to come and get me. I eventually went to sleep and the next day I didn't know if I was just being paranoid because I was high or if they were actually coming to get me. I didn't know. Now you have to understand from my point of view these people weren't the kind of people you wanted looking for you. I mean you really, really didn't want these guys looking for you. I stopped going out, I stopped talking to the people I was friends with and I was essentially housebound. That's when I started playing world of warcraft to fill up my free time and take my mind of everything that was happening in my life.
This game was an alternate universe were no one knew me and no one knew my past. It was a place I could be who I wanted to be and not be what other people thought I was. I made friends which in turn became the only social interaction I got and actually wanted to have. I essentially replaced my real shitty life with this game and got lost in it.
Why I wanted to get rank 1 and eventually play in tournaments (rofl, im a fking idiot.)
I spent so much time playing the game that I didn't want to have done it for nothing. I wanted there to be something good that came out of this happening to me, almost like a everything happens for a reason type deal, but I've came to realise this is naive and the thing that I was trying to accomplish wasn't even worth doing. On top of this I thought it would be sick to meet the people I've been talking to for so long at regionals or something.
Why am I quiting today?
For the past month I've quit the game and honestly have felt so much better day to day. Whenever I'm bored I'll play a game of CS:GO or something or go to the gym I joined. Basically I've got a life now. On top of that I'm going to uni on the 28th of august to study entry level ICT.
Stop playing world of warcraft. They are milking you for money at this point. You're welcome.
Now the fun part where I tell everyone what I SERIOUSLY think about them ( no trolls, no goofs or gaffs) maybe some goofs and a few gaffs Kappa.
- Fuck dakkroth
- Minpojke is smarter than all of you in the sense that he has what he wants and he won't ever let anyone else come close to it. (when your financial independence depends on something you will do whatever it takes to protect it) He is a snake in the grass mark my words.
- Jaime don't let false sense of accomplishment destroy your life. It might be cool having a title and having people know you and stuff but is it really better than having a job and making a living and maybe bettering yourself as a person? Probably not. Look at whazz for fuck sake... This cunt thinks he is the reincarnate of Jesus Christ himself all because minpojke told him he has a big dick and in reality he probably doesn't know his arse from his elbow because he had too many late night RMD sessions during the school week. Don't be like whazz dawg. We have had some fucking past man.. I mean really think about the shit we put each other through only to become what I'd like to think is good friends. Was an absolute pleasure james.
- Fuck whazz
- Trillebartom the pussy destroyer. You once thought I was the cancer but then you gave me chemo and cured my testicular cancer. Appreciate you dawg.
- Ruddy, one of the most genuinely nice guys I've ever met. Also fking troll.
- Duduferalul, you are legit gypsy Kappa. For real though get a job.
- Shayn is a snake in the grass.
- Foxius, you got out early and I envy you for that. You're the fucking LAD now.
- Fuck xonika you 2 faced smelly rat. Hope you choke on a dick.
- Isumi you're the boy but seriously though... Germany. rip
- Fuck the EU, brexit.
- Cervantes... CALM THE FUCK DOWN MAN. You're so ANGRY all the TIME! Smoke weed.
- Andy, You said you had a girlfriend but I know that was a lie. Kappa was a pleasure you little willy.
- Atosy you're a legit racist clown. The way you speak about polish immigrants just blew my mind. Seriously though, gl at uni and give your GF an extra dick slap tonight just for me.
- Fuck cavy (no seriously you're a cunt)
- Infernion, the master of meme's, the lord of complaining about everything in the game. It always seemed to be your birthday... Like wtf stop telling people it's you're birthday.
- Fabio can you teach me the good boost spots in italy on CS:GO? Thanks man. Also stop being so elitest.
- The collective group on AJ that puts the C in cancer, You're fucking ridiculous.
- fewen is black
- sosseri is black (no but for real an actually african and the only african I like) That was racism sosseri, I'm sure you're used to it. Was a pleasure.
- Weafy you're a legit queef and you couldn't even carry me on my druid. Thanks for nothing pffffffffft.
- gelu the lad of all lads and a living incarnation of the internet itself. Blazingboost is the real deal.
- Fuck holinka
- Nolifer is a fucking G and one of the more genuine people that play this game. He doesn't fuck around and he won't be influenced by other people like some people. Pleasure.
- Chas, cinnamon challenge was fucking ridiculous...
- shuchi thank you for the fake bot link but for some reason I couldn't install it properly. rip.
- russian hacker, How do you kill something that has no life...
- mewn you need to stop making alts you sweaty bitch. Get gains instead. Was a pleasure
- teebow, loony is better than you he just doesn't play his shaman atm Kappa. Pleasure.
- loony you went to the dark side... what happened.
- lagyna, one of the few Russians that were not retarded and genuinely nice. Gave me a chance when no one else would. Appreciate you.
- bluckstack aka IMJAMIETHEPUSSYDESTROYERANDIMTELLINGYOUTOTAKETHEGATEGETOUTOFTHEMIDDLEOFTHEMAPFFSTHISISNTAGAMEIDONTPLAYTOLOSE. lolol was a pleasure james.
- lazerchicken spent his blizzcon money of hookers and coke. A true world of warcraft player. Pleasure.
- fuck namqtirl
- Luddex, You're the fucking lad and it was fun my friend.
- boetar, gassing people since 2005.
- healingstat, best commentator world with his witty banter and quick thinking. Invest in something else quickly.
- zhrey, you laughed way to much at my bad jokes which in turn made me make way to many bad jokes. Life lesson, stop laughing at bad jokes. Was a pleasure lol.
- gizmo, lol get ressed on bitch Kappa... also Germany. rip.
Ryu, You've been there from the start and one of the people I've enjoyed spending my time with the most online. As cringe as this sounds you've cheered me up at some of the worst parts of my life. You've always been a loyal and genuine friend. I'll miss you the most out of everyone. It was an absolute privileged and a pleasure to have had the chance to meet you.
I've probably missed out some people and if that's the case I'm sorry, there are so many of you!
I've learned a lot of life lessons from this game, but none more important than the one I'm learning right now. The realisation that this game is nothing but a GAME and a distraction from what is truly important is one of the hardest things I've ever had to comprehend and letting go of it is going to be extremely difficult. As cringe as it sounds (and I know it sounds cringe because I'm struggling to even type this bullshit) I'm going to miss this game but I'm also thankful to be completely stopping. It's been a long time coming and its what's best.
I've been Abolished.
Posted Dizzeeyo on 11 July 2016 - 09:15 AM
a. all teams have time to grind bgs to unlock full honor talents
b. you have time to work out which broken abilities/honor talents to ban from the tournament, i.e. Frost Mage glacial spike + deep shatter, the Druid pvp thorns talent
Posted Glink on 08 July 2016 - 12:23 AM
UPDATE #2: New date and time planned for the 2nd weekend of the pre-patch. Friday the 29th and Saturday the 30th.
UPDATE: THIS TOURNAMENT WILL NOW BE A LEGION PRE-PATCH TOURNEY, SAME DATE AND TIME THOUGH
Hey there! WoD is winding down to its last couple weeks and I decided it would be cool to hold a tournament before it ends. With all the competitive spirit there is right now with the qualifiers and regionals coming up, I thought it would be cool to give the rest of the players a chance to have a tournament of their own! I'm making one for that reason and it will be hosted and commentated by me, or any help I can get. If you are a serious and experienced tournament organizer or commentator and are interested in helping out, contact me on twitter (@glinklegend) and I could get you involved in this.
This tournament will be open registration meaning any team of any rating is free to enter, however only the top 16 average rated teams will make the cut. It will be livestreamed and played over the course of 2 days, Friday and Saturday, and possibly Sunday if need be.
-4 players allowed per team
-No double healer comps allowed
-Best of 3 series until semi-finals, best of 5 semi finals, best of 7 final
-First place gets $1000 in winnings
-Each game will be spectated and streamed
-Each player on the team also needs to have good standings with Blizzard and the ToS in order to enter.
-Each player must be wearing full tournament gear in order to be eligible
-Only 4 players are allowed per team
-1 Player is not allowed on multiple teams, or they will be disqualified
-Cheating of any form will be disqualified (scripting, hacking, DDoS)
-Any DCs before the starting gates are open will reset the match, if it happens after the gates open the match will be played
Date and time:
July 29th (Friday) at 5 PM PST & July 30th (Saturday) at 5 PM PST (also possibly extended to Sunday if needed)
This tournament will be held on the last weekend of WoD, meaning the weekend before the Legion pre-patch. Password to the battlefy is okgotit. This date has not yet been confirmed, but for now I've set it to the 21st and 22nd as a tentative date.
Currently planned to be livestreamed at Twitch.tv/Glinksz
To sign up, post in this thread and on the battlefy page here to officially sign up:
Players (with armory links to each character that will be played):
Avg CR (average the current ratings of each player on the team's highest rated character):
Team captain's battletag:
Registration ends Wednesday July 27st at 5:00 PST
Posted Speedymart on 15 July 2016 - 03:27 PM
It allowed you to do other things then just spam ice lance. Frostbolt needs to be -the- main damage spell. Frost does not need a single offensive CD other then icy veins, and even veins isn't needed half the time.
A mage standing there spaming frostbolt into you should make you react. Not because he's spamming sheep or popping big CDs. Mages shouldn't be able to tank damage, nor should melee be able to hop onto them whenever they feel like
<- been playing wotlk a lot recently
Posted Phoo on 15 July 2016 - 05:33 AM
The game is as it is, it's always been poorly balanced, and it's up to you to deal with it. Reroll the new FOTM class like a rabid dog or try to play better than your opponent to make up for the fact that your class isn't as good as said FOTM class/spec. But please shut the fuck up about how comps have become retarded in later expansions, as if RMPing the enemy healer took any sort of skill. And by "RMPing" I mean Sap> have your priest sit on their sapped healer, fear when sap ends > then have your mage use his retarded undodgeable cc called deep into sheep into blanket CS > Blind and potential Sap afterwards.
Does TSG or any double melee comp require a PHD to be played correctly ? No, it does not. But neither do RMPs or spellcleaves. The game has always been like this so stop thinking the game used to be perfect. People used to actually complain about WOTLK and TBC balance all the fucking time, and for good reasons.
No-one is holding up TBC and wrath as the poster childs of balance - this game will never, ever be as poorly balanced as season 5. Anyone that whines about balance nowadays has no idea what they missed. What those expansions did have, though, was classes with unique strengths and weaknesses and a game that was actually fun to play.
Posted Pinka on 15 December 2015 - 11:00 PM