Since Tmorph has been up-dated for the legion pre-patch, I set about changing Shadow strike, Crimson Vial, Kidney Shot, cheap Shot, Mutilate, Eviscerate, Nightblade, and symbols of death, to their pre-patch animations and sounds.
Tmorph can not change the default animations for your character, however, NogginFrogger skeleton transformation uses the old undead animation, of which the code is .morph 7550
- Cheap Shot reverted in both animation and sound: .spell 1833 30986
- Kidney Shot reverted in both animation and sound: .spell 408 30832
- Mutilate reverted in both animation and sound: .spell 1329 145415
- Eviscerate reverted in animation: .spell 196819 27611
- Symbols of Death changed into Slice and Dice: .spell 212283 6434
- Crimson Vial changed to slower, default potion drinking animation (red vial): .spell 185311 8141
- Shadow Strike changed into Ambush (small effect at characters feet is across all ambush spells): .spell 185438 39669
- NightBlade changed to pre-legion rupture animation, still triggers 3-hit effect and sound on target. Least effective change: .spell 195452 14874
As for other legion changes, I would advice checking out Advanced Interface Options and Dejacharacterstats.