This. At least Woundie sets people free after the stream. And refunds 2000$ donations. He is a true champion amongst the streamers; a shiny beacon of light in the muddy pile of shit that we call Jew.TV, an oiled martyr that dances on the webcam whilst his mum comes into the room, questioning herself whether it was a good idea to refuse to use the clothes hanger.
Priceless... Had to rep that, misc forum quality.
If Reckful doesn't want to stream, so be it. Leave him alone. He has a huge fan base, which comes with lots and lots of trolls. Some people can take it, others can't. Simple as that. I can't really blame him, especially since the class he use to enjoy isnt the same anymore. I've had multiple days while stream where I am either tired or emo, and the only reason I streamed was because of my viewers constantly asking in-game.
Reckful is a pretty competitve dude, and if you want to be successful in WoW, you just can't stream your high quality content because you'll either get sniped or aka downloaded. Setting a delay helps, but not as much as you'd think. You'd be surprised how many people have told me who I am playing against and what their strategy is.
Anyways, if Reckful doesn't want to stream, leave him alone. It's his choice and probably one of the better.
First we got blizzard sucking at balancing the game.
Then we got russian wintrader's invading the 3's ladder
and now we got fucking BM hunters oneshotting people because of some stupid fucking pet glitch.
No I'm done like trying to reason with you at this point, you're actually an idiot. I tried identifying with you and telling you the issue isn't warriors it' other classes that need to be toned down and of course that post with reason and truth was disregarded. So at this point, you're trying to seem like you know what you're talking about, but in reality you don't. You think you know the game but your s1 glad is equivalent to me not having a glad. You have yet to get glad even in s9 or s12, which is sad. If you couldn't get it in s12 when warriors were literally ridiculous, then it's a L2p issue. Hell what rating did you even get to in s12?
No changes to warriors will affect how mediocre/subpar you are at this game. Anything you'd try to advocate for warriors is ignored because of what I simply stated above. It also doesn't help that you're the forum ass. Do yourself a favor leave wow. As I said before, bitching will get you nowhere. The difference with Locks was that our damage was god awful and honestly without gateway against certain teams, it'd be absolute death. But continue viewing the game with your warrior blinds on. My 2c I really don't care how you respond to this because if I read it, I'll lose brain cells and I lost enough from the "ArenaJunkies Drinking Game" which was mentioned by another member.
1) You or anyone else in this forum is not nearly qualified to call me an idiot. You can call me biased if you'd like, but calling me an idiot is like having a janitor in Somalia commenting on the theory of special relativity
2) You are too naive and illiterate to see that I have already commented on that a trillion times, but as most autistic rats around here you keep insisting. How hard is it to see that toning down 6 specs at once has never happened and it will never happen? The ONLY solution is to bring the bad specs on par with the OP specs
3) It's not nearly the same, since I have 600 more lifetime rating than you do. I can turn the argument around on you for not achieving glad on any season (but s12) as a lock. 2 weeks before s12 ended I was level 89 fyi
4) Funny having a rival call me shit and subpar
5) Drinking is not allowed for minors, so you still have a few years of sad life remaining